AUTHOR'S BIG NOTE

Hello everyone! Ueuna here! :)

First of all, thank you very much for reading this little fan creation of mine. To be honest, I really expect this series to be ignored and just become an idea dump for me. But after I saw that people read my story, It really motivates me to continue and don't leave this story hanging. Again, thank you very much to all of my readers.

But as you can see, the update frequency becomes slow. It's because I finally found a job and now try my best to write after work but sometimes, fatigue really gets me.

At first, I think of accepting donations just like other writers but I don't really like the thought of donations for my work because:

A. My english grammar sucks to the point that if somehow I got a proofreader, he might curse for every paragraph I write.

B. I can't even get a proper release schedule. I might dissapoint you and waste your investment waiting weeks for a single chapter.

C. I'm just an newbie writer. I believe I don't deserve the money especially if I just writing a fan-fiction.

But I promise, I will continue this series because I really love Girls und Panzer and waiting 2 years for every episodes of Das Finale would be tiring so its better to fill our GuP content crave.

Speaking of Das Finale. At first I was worried on how I should continue the story of Corregidor if I don't know how the Winter Cup (The senshadou tournament in Das Finale) would end. But after dwelving into deep thoughts, I decide to just continue and improvise.

My name is Ueuna and see you on the next chapter.