Chapter 3: What are we supposed to do?

Corregidor Girls Academy: Open Field

Andressa, Josie, and Luna are facing the future tank crews of Corregidor Senshadou team. The discipline officers of Luna are still maintaining their proud posture, while the other students who have joined the club don't have any idea what to do. Some of them are trying to copy the posture of the discipline officers.

"Andressa, you should say something," Josie said.

Because of it, Bonie takes a deep breath and recollects herself.

"Alerta!" Luna commands. The officers do their job of hardening their stance, while the other students try to follow. Andressa starts to speak.

"Everyone, welcome to our Senshadou club. The news has probably reached everyone at this point, but I just want to remind all of you. We're going to fight Ooarai's Senshadou team, the recent champion. So getting scared and having doubts is completely justifiable.

BUT... we should do our best. We should give a fight so they view us as capable and take Corregidor seriously. So let's practice, learn, and fight for the honor of our school! Let's help each other and win!"

Everyone gives a casual clap.

"If you have any questions, you can ask now before we start our training," Josie suggests to the students. There's shyness at first, but one manages to raise her hand. Josie points at her.

"Uhmm... What are the benefits of joining here?"

"Good question. Starting benefits are: your grades will slowly increase, and your training hours are not counted as absences. If we win this match, all of you will automatically pass the future exams this year, and your absences and lates will be removed from your records," Josie explains.

Everyone is surprised by how beneficial the terms are. They all start to become motivated. One raises her hand.

"Prez! What tanks are we going to use?"

"Oh? They will be coming here anytime soon."

As Josie finishes her sentence, they suddenly stop talking as they hear a faint rumbling which is slowly getting louder. When the students look in the direction of the sound, all of them feel an intense awe as they see the mighty tanks.

"WOWWW!!" One of the students shouts.

The tanks reach their location and arrange themselves in front of the students. The drivers wearing Saunders' Senshadou uniforms exit the vehicles and approach Andressa and Josie.

"Ok. All tanks are safely transferred. I hope you handle them with care; those tanks are our babies after all," one of the drivers says.

"Thank you very much. Don't worry, we will treat them as you wish." Andressa reassures, and then both of them shake hands.

The drivers wave their hands at the overjoyed students, then leave using the Jeepney provided by Corregidor. The students inspect the tanks with curiosity.

"So, what do we have?" Luna asks.

"Saunders lent us five M4 Shermans and five M3 Stuarts," Josie explains.

"Are they good?" Luna asks.

"The M4 Sherman is always part of Saunders' Senshadou lineup. They are quite good in any situation, but I don't know about the M3 Stuarts. I didn't find any video where they used them."

"Ok. We are going to use the M4 Shermans," Luna says. Andressa wants to object but she has no choice but to believe in Luna.

After allocating the Stuart tanks, which Josie gives a sigh of relief about because she thought the students might object, the chaos is prevented for now. They now assign roles for each tank. After some voting, Andressa becomes the Commander and Luna becomes the Vice Commander of the Senshadou team.