Chapter 2: Preparation before the storm

Corregidor Girls Academy: Student Council Office

Andressa and Josie are reading various paperwork related to the establishment of the Corregidor Senshadou team. They want to ensure that everything is in place.

"I can't believe that Saunders is willing to lend their tanks to us," Andressa said while reading the letter sent to them by Kay.

"But still, more problems need to be fixed first, like the tank garage, maintenance, parts, and skilled personnel who can maintain these tanks. Also, Saunders didn't specify what kind of tanks they are going to lend to us," Josie explained.

"Don't worry about the maintenance, garage, and personnel. I already asked the Construction and Machinery Club, and they're willing to help us. They're really excited, to be honest," Andressa explained while picking up a snack from the table.

"Well, I cannot blame them, especially the Machinery Club. This is the first time they're going to handle machines like tanks. About the tank parts, Saunders will also provide essential parts that can last even after our fight. But we need to provide our own fuel," Josie explains before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well, they've helped us a lot already, so we shouldn't be greedy. Okay, let's focus on the main problem here. How should we handle recruitment? Also, we don't have any experience with tanks, so how are we supposed to teach them?"

"Ohh... About the recruitment. Someone will probably be coming here anytime soon..."

...

After a few seconds of silence, the door suddenly opens with a loud force. A little girl with a side ponytail and a more elaborate military uniform enters the room. Despite her small stature, she looks fierce.

By her side are other students with military-style uniforms similar to those from the feast yesterday.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" the girl aggressively shouts.

"Relax, Luna. We should talk about it calmly," Josie tries to calm down Luna.

"Relax? You recklessly created a senshadou team without announcing it to key school members, challenged the recent champion, and now our school is going to fight the champion without preparation, training, or anything. The pride of the school is in danger here," Luna angrily explains.

"Well, you're right. Sorry for creating this mess," Andressa apologizes.

"Geez. Okay, fine. But how are we supposed to get those tanks? Do you have any idea how expensive they are?" Luna asks, noticing the snacks on the table.

"Wait... Are those dinamitas?"

"Yes. You want some?"

Luna grabs four of the snacks and bites into one.

"Not hot enough." Luna says, but she keeps eating.

"Maybe next time we should use siling labuyo instead," Josie says.

After finding the paper she's looking for, Andressa hands the letter to Luna. Luna reads it with a serious face, then looks at Andressa and Josie.

"This is too favorable to our school. What the hell are you hiding?" Luna asks calmly, her expression becoming even more serious and menacing. Both Josie and Andressa are shocked. They have no choice but to tell Luna everything.

After several minutes of explanation...

"Punyeta." The only word that leaves Luna's mouth after she hears everything.

"Basically, that's what happened."

"So, this isn't just a reckless move, but a complete hail mary. But the thing is... WHY? Why did you do all of this?" Luna asks.