30: Save him

"Are you fine now?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was standing on the balcony while looking at the view.

Jimin scoffed at his words without looking at him and wiped the tears from his face. "You must be delighted now that you got to know that I can't chase her anymore."

"Jimin, what are you talking about? Are you still thinking about me getting her and not you?" Taehyung asked him deeply and he sighed.

"Y/n was the only one who cared for me after my mother's death. Every time I got hurt by my father or my friends at school, she used to heal me." Jimin admitted with a sincere smile on his lips but tears streamed down his face.

"What will I do without her? She was the only one who cared for me." Jimin said when another voice called out. "I still care for you, Jimin."

They turned to find Y/n walking up to them with a smile on her face. "It is right that we were attracted to each other but I was not more than a genie in your life. You took me out from the lamp when you needed me and kept me inside when you didn't want me." She said and Jimin shook his head while crying.

"Why do you think like that?" Jimin asked and she chuckled before glaring at Jimin playfully.

"You couldn't even introduce me to others properly. Look..." She said and turned to Taehyung who jumped in his place.

"Hello, Taehyung. Who is this lady beside you?" She asked pointing her finger to herself. Taehyung smiled before hugging her waist and looking at Jimin.

"She is my girlfriend whom I will marry in the future if she says I do," Taehyung said cheerfully but his smile faltered when Jimin scoffed at him.

"Are you both trying to make me jealous, right now?" He asked them while glaring at them playfully and chuckling right after.

Taehyung and Y/n also started laughing with him. "I still care for you, Jimin. I will always do it. No matter what relation we have."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jinhua was running away from the police who were following him. He was being taken to trial after Taehyung filed a case against him for an attempt to murder his family but somehow he escaped from them by fighting with them.

He was running away from the court when he spotted a car approaching his way.

He continued to run but the car stopped beside him. He halted on his steps and looked at the man getting down from the car.

"You should be with the police. What are you-" Jimin stopped mid-sentence and gasped when Jinhua pointed a gun to him that he took from the police before escaping.

"Get in the car!" Jinhua threatened him and Jimin slowly moved toward his driver's seat.

Jinhua got in the passenger's seat of the car with his gun still pointed at Jimin. "Start the car and follow where I am telling you to go."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"How can he escape?" Taehyung barked at the officers while rubbing his forehead. "We are still tracking him. We will capture him soon." 

Taehyung nodded slowly and the officers slowly walked away from there. Suddenly his phone started ringing and he frowned before picking up the call. "Jimin, where are-"

"Jimin is with me. If you want him alive then come to the abandoned building at Daejon, all alone. If the police get to know about this then you know me well. I am not afraid to kill Jimin." Jinhua said and hung up quickly. 

Taehyung knitted his brows and without noticing anyone he slowly walked out of the court towards the parking place.

After a few minutes of driving from there, he reached the building since it was close to the court. He walked around and searched for the two of them.

He walked over to the third floor and found Jimin standing there, frisking his hands in the air while Jinhua is pointing his gun to him.

Taehyung quickly jogged to him and glared at him. "Give up, Jinhua! Stop doing this!" Taehyung screamed while raising his hand to ask him to stop doing but Jinhua had lost all of his senses.

He glared at Taehyung with his gun still aiming at Jimin. "Take your case down. Or else I'll shoot him."

"No, Taehyung. Don't let him get away. If he's out there, Y/n and your family, all of them will be in danger! Never!" Jimin yelled while looking at him. As Jinhua gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on the gun.

"Just give up, Taehyung!" Jinhua screamed but Taehyung was silently studying the scene when they heard sirens around the area.

"Did you call the police?" Jinhua snarled before fingering the trigger of the gun.

"No, I swear I didn't call for them! No!" Taehyung screamed and quickly rushed to shield Jimin while Taehyung got shot himself.

Jimin gasped and Jinhua cursed. He was about to shoot Jimin this time when a police officer shot on his hand, letting the gun fall down from his grip. The officers went to Jinhua who tried to fight back but was tackled by the officers who outnumbered him.

Taehyung fell back on Jimin who held him and collapsed with his body. Taehyung held his bleeding chest while Jimin started crying. "Why would you do that, mother fucker?"

Taehyung smiled before closing his eyes and mumbling. "Take care of Y/n." He said before breathing sharply but lowly.

Chanyeol, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Y/n walked in as the others followed them as well. Y/n gasped before running to Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin was crying while holding Taehyung's body.

She knelt down and slowly cupped Taehyung's face with her hands. "He is shot on his chest!" Jungkook barked and Chanyeol glared at his father who was being taken by the police.

"He won't survive," Mrs. Kim said while crying and hugging Jisoo. Y/n shook her head and placed her hand on his heart.

She closed her teary eyes and a blue light started emitting from her hand. Jimin was whimpering while Taehyung's blood was slowly soaking his expensive trousers. He was scared to lose him. His best friend. His soulmate.

The blue light enlarged in diameter and the others looked at the sight in front of them in astonishment. The black hair strands of Y/n were slowly turning blue and were floating in the air.

She cried and focused even more when Jimin heard a metallic clink on the ground. He turned to see a blood stained bullet on the ground.

Jimin slowly looked at Y/n who had her eyes wide opened. Her eyes turned icy blue and she looked possessed.

She looked like a Goddess.

The blue light surrounding her, her lips parted and her hairs floating in the thin air. He looked around to see a blue cloud of smoke enveloping them.
The cloud speedily circling around them and forming a tornado. The others only saw a blue tornado from the outside.

Jimin sniffed and looked at Taehyung on his lap. His lips quivering, and his eyes fluttering to lose his friend. "You can do it, Precious. Save him."

Suddenly there was a blue explosion and Jimin was thrown away from Taehyung's body. The others were pushed back and fell to the ground because of the impact. As if someone dropped a bomb on the spot.

All of them groaned and sat up while Jimin held his head and sat up as well. He looked in the front to see Taehyung slowly sitting up and breathing heavily with large eyes, trying to revive himself.

"Taehyung! You are fine!"