12: You can call me Yoongi

"It will be alright!" Y/n said to Taehyung who was panicking to take her to the diner with her. "You can hang around with Jungkook and Jisoo. You need not come here."

"I will help you. Please!" Y/n pleaded with her eyes. Taehyung looked into her eyes and sighed before pecking her lips and nodding. Y/n cheered while Taehyung chuckled at her. "Let's go!"

As soon as they entered the market a screaming Jiho came to them. Taehyung immediately stood in front of Y/n to protect her from Jih but her reaction didn't show any harm to either of them. "Y/n! I am so sorry for behaving rudely to you."

Taehyung's eyes widen and he stared at her. "What are you talking about? You are apologizing, Mrs. Jiho?" Jiho nodded her head and looked at Y/n apologetically.

"Yesterday, you begged me to shut off the power yesterday. My husband was there in the freezing room yesterday and he slept there while he was drunk. If I didn't turn off the power then he would have frozen to death. Thank you so much, Y/n." Jiho said, shoving Taehyung from her body and clutching her hands.

Y/n smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes and then opened them before saying. "Rockfish. Don't throw away the rockfish and fry them."

Jiho frowned in confusion but agreed to her anyways. "Ah . . . take care of my sister, brother-in-law. I am going for now. Let us have a fair competition here and let the customers decide as to what they want to eat for a meal. Let's not fight with each other." Jiho said patting Taehyung's arm.

The others in the market were looking at Jiho suspiciously until she left. "I have never seen Mrs. Jiho talk so softly to someone before," Jessi whispered to Uncle Bang. "Me neither. But she looks good." Uncle Bang said when Y/n and Taehyung entered the diner.

Taehyung straight off went to the kitchen while Y/n inspected the dining area. "You can take the orders and I'll prepare and serve them. You can take care of the cash counter as well. If you face a problem then just tell me, sweetheart." Y/n nodded her head as Taehyung started preparing food for the day.

Just then someone entered their diner and Y/n smiled before jumping to greet the customer. "Welcome, sir. You can place your order. Just tell me what you want to eat." She said when the man smiled before sitting down.

"You need to say, ‘May I have your order?’ or ‘You can call me when you want to order.’ That way it is polite." The man said and Y/n smiled and nodded. "May I have your order, sir?"

"You are a quick learner." The man chuckled before looking at the menu on the wall behind her. "Umm. . . can you bring me mixed fried rice and pork gravy? Thanks!" The man said and Y/n nodded before hopping to the kitchen to inform Taehyung about the order.

She came back and the man called her back. He asked her to bend down for him to whisper something to her. "Do you by chance have some ox blood pack?"

Y/n raises her eyebrows at him. She took out the small ox blood packet from her pocket and handed it to him. "But how did you know that I am a vampire, sir?" The man looked up at her and smiled sincerely.

"It just felt like you are a vampire. Just a feeling. I was feeling thirsty and couldn't find a shop nearby so I asked you." He replied and Y/n nodded. "Taehyung gave that to me for me but you asked for it so I gave it to you."

"Wow, you are so kind. Thank you. I appreciate your kindness, little vamp." The man said and looked at her hair. "I really like your hair color." 

Y/n giggled and touched his hair. "We have the same hair color. Is that why you like mine?" She asked and the man started laughing loudly. "You passed the vibe check. I like icy blue on my hair. It is a rare color and not everyone can pull off this color."

"I am Y/n. Nice to meet you, sir." Y/n said while bowing. "No need to call me sir. Yoongi is fine. You can call me Yoongi." Yoongi said when Taehyung served them food.

"Woah! I guess this hair color is popular these days for people to have it. Look, sweetheart. He has the same hair color as yours."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Is everything arranged?" Chanyeol asked his men and they nodded. "Make sure nothing goes wrong. I didn't pay you all to make mistakes."

"Yes, boss. There won't be any trouble." The men said in unison and Chanyeol smirked before walking out of the room only to face his father waiting for him. 

"What are you doing here?" Jinhua asked his son. "You are getting old so I thought maybe I should look into the business."

"I am not old. I still have energy and you dumb idiot should just leave things for me. Don't step into my business and ruin everything." Jinhua said and Chanyeol scoffed before walking past him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Look, Hyuka gave me his new chocolate Twisted doughnuts!" Y/n said waving the food item in front of Taehyung's face. "Okay, okay! Let's go home first and tell me what you want for dinner tonight."

Jimin was standing at the corner watching them with an unreadable expression. He followed them to their home and watched Y/n going back in with,

"Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? What is he doing with my precious?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Unbelievable!" Taehyung's mom said looking at the reports. "What happened, mom?" Jisoo said adjusting her stethoscope around her neck.

"Look at the reports. I took a blood sample and Y/n's hair the day before yesterday and the reports are shocking." Taehyung's mom said while Jisoo furrowed her brows.

"It says she has both human chromosomes. That means her parents are both-"

"Humans!"

"But there are particles in her blood which are similar to vampires."

"How can a certain species particle just simply flow in the blood and yet give the same results as in normal vampires? It has to be in her DNA to show the characteristics." Taehyung's mother said in disbelief.

"Maybe one of her ancestors was a vampire." Jisoo tried to point out when her mother interrupted. "No, then it must have been in her DNA. There is no trace of any vampire characteristic in her genes. It is only her blood." 

"How is this possible? Her body shows vampire characteristics just because it is in her blood. Did someone inject her with something or what?"

"Taehyung felt his mate connection with her and we saw that she heals quickly like a vampire as well as she drinks blood. She is a vampire."

Jisoo sighed and nodded her head. "I am not saying that she isn't a vampire, mom. But did you forget about her powers? What explanation do you have about that?" Taehyung's mom looked away from her and thought while speaking.

"Everything is a mystery. Nobody knows when this mystery will unfold."