18: Not Welcomed Home

Jungkook covers his eyes and turns around when Y/n pushes Taehyung but he lazily looks up at Jungkook standing at the bedroom door while facing his back to them.

"I clearly told you to come after I call you!" Taehyung points out with annoyance lacing in his voice, still trapping Y/n between his arms on the bed.

"But I just wanted to have breakfast with both of you. Jisoo has her duty in the hospital so I don't want to eat alone." Jungkook reasons but Taehyung sighs before getting up from the bed and pulling Y/n up with her.

She covers her flustered face with her hands and Taehyung smiles but pats her head. He turns and glares at Jungkook, reaching for his T-shirt.

"And what's with this behavior? Can't you knock before you come in? You know a couple's privacy better! You have done it plenty of times with my sister!" Taehyuns yells when Jungkook turns around and smirks at him.

"That I have. And let me tell you, even though Jisoo is older than me. She calls me daddy!" Jungkook says but Taehyung knits his brows together before lunging at him but Jungkook runs out of the room.

Taehyung turns and smiles at Y/n who is still covering her flustered face and he chuckles before holding her wrist and putting her hands away from her face. She blinks at him while pursing her lips at him.

Taehyung pecks her nose and smiles at her. "It's alright, baby! Don't be shy." She looks away but he laughs at her reaction. "You need not be shy. He is even dirtier and more perverted than me. He is worse than this. Look at me, sweetheart."

"Why is Kookie here?" She asks him while staring at him. "I need to go somewhere so he will take you to the diner. Start with the business for the day. I'll be there for you." He tells her and she frowns at him. 

"Where are you going?" She asks but Taehyung smiles and bends down to kiss her for short seconds before pulling away. "It's a secret."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"What were you both doing earlier, naughty girl?" Jungkook mocks Y/n while wiggling his eyebrows. "N-Nothing! Table two needs two plates of Japchae!" She dodges the topic but Jungkook narrows his eyes and gets back to the kitchen.

"I know it all, little vamp. I am an expert in these things. Come to master when you want advice." He said frying the noodles before serving them on the plate. "Where is Taehyung?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and handed the tray with the plates to her. "He just said I need to bring you here and take care of the morning line of the customers. Nothing else." Jungkook said. Y/n nodded before walking towards the table.

She served the customers and then moved to the other table to take his order. "Welcome-" Her eyes widen to see Changho sitting at the table with Mr. Wang with him. "Mr. Park, you-"

"Yes, I am here. I am here just to tell you that you are not welcomed home." Changho spits in rage and Y/n's eyes darken. "I don't want to go home either. Be rest assured. I am fine here."

"Good. Keep collecting others' misfortunes and become soiled. Don't come back to our lives. If you want, I can arrange another mansion for you but make sure not to enter our lives." Changho remarked before standing up and walking away with Mr. Wang following him.

"What about my mother? I know she is with you." She said and Changho turns to look at her with raised eyebrows. "She is with me indeed. But don't worry she doesn't want you back home either." Changho said and Y/n scoffs at him.

"Who are you to tell me that?" She questioned him but he turned back to her. "Why do you think she helped you escape in the first place? I was mad at her earlier but now that you are slowly turning into a dangerous witch I would rather have you away from both of them. Your mother as well as my son." He said before walking out of the diner.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So he is a vampire?" Chanyeol asked his trusted man. "Yes, boss. Apparently, Kim Taehyung is in love with that girl." The man replied.

"Love? I don't think so. Since he is a vampire, she might be his mate. That's all." He told him and he nodded. "Boss, that means that we cannot kill him in normal ways."

"Of course, Vampires heal quickly. But their only soft spots are the heart and brain. Since they gave up their long lifespan, these are the only two organs sensitive within them." Chanyeol said and the man frowned. "So sir, shall we proceed with shooting him?"

"No, don't kill anyone. Do something to separate them and bring the witch to us," Chanyeol smirked evilly while telling this to the man.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyung strode into the diner, his eyes flitting over the pale wood floors, the framed prints hanging on the stark white walls, and the half dozen customers sitting on their respective tables before he zeroed in on the icy-haired behind the counter.

Y/n rang up a customer, her face animated and her smile bright as she said something that caused the woman to smile in return.

She had a knack for doing that, bringing out the joy in others. She hadn't noticed him yet, and for a while, he simply watched her, letting her light creep into the shadowed corners of his soul.

Once the customer left, he walked over to her, his custom-made loafers silent against the polished floors. It wasn't until his shadow enveloped her that Y/n looked up with a polite, professional smile that sent a jolt of desire straight to his dick.

"Hi." She sounded wary which confused Taehyung. "Here." He placed a brand-new phone—the latest model, which wasn't available on the market yet and cost him several dollars—on the counter. Her brow knit in confusion. "Since you don't have a phone yet and if sometimes I am away from you, I can text you with this," he said. 

The confusion lingered for a beat before it melted into a pleasing expression, and his heart kicked like a damn Rockette at Radio City Hall. "You got this for me?" she asked.

His hands curled around the edge of the counter. "Yes and this as well," he said before taking out a small box in front of her. 

She frowned before taking the box in her hands and opening it. Her eyes widen but she took a hold of the blue diamond ring in her hands.

He smiled before taking it from her and holding her wrist to slide it into her ring finger. "Blue Diamond for the blue-haired queen."

Y/n was busy admiring the ring with a wide grin on her face when Taehyung leaned down and kissed her for short seconds before pulling out.

"You didn't show up at your work on time and bought me a new phone and ring because I saved you a few days ago?" Y/n's eyes gleamed with mischief while she continued, "I think that amounts to loving me."

"You think wrong. I bought you the phone in case you needed one for emergencies. And as for the ring I did that because you are my mate."

"In that case—" She took the phone in her hands. "How do you use it?" 

Taehyung took the phone and pressed something. "Here ask anything," he said while holding the phone close to her mouth.

"How to make Taehyung fall for me?" Taehyung frowned at her. "Hey, this is Naver. This won't answer such-"

"Wear sexy and revealing dresses and pass him seductive gazes-"

"Woah! Woah! Hold up! Technology is damn these days!" Taehyung cursed while exiting the screen while Y/n threw her hands in the air in surprise. He passed the phone to her and smiled at her. 

"I have added Jungkook and my number in it. You can text or call us anytime." She nodded and held the phone close to her. Taehyung looked at her playing with the phone with a smile on his face.

"Let's go to a monastery tomorrow we can click pictures there with your new phone."