15: Leave my Precious alone

"LET ME IN!!" Taehyung screamed in front of the presidential suite of the Shinhan hotel. "I am sorry, sir but we cannot." The guards said shoving Taehyung away.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jimin and Changho came to him but Taehyung glared at them. "I cannot become a businessman just because of both of you. You are the cause that I cannot get my degree and now none of the universities are accepting me. No other company will accept me without a  degree as well." Taehyung screamed and Jimin frowned at his father.

"You did that dad?" He asked his father but his father sighed. "Look, Mr. Park. I know your son will benefit the most if I drop out suddenly. You made it happen! You destroyed my career." Taehyung yelled while Changho looked at him.

"Hey, Tae. You still have your dad's company. You can work there. You can work here as well." Jimin tried to convince him but Taehyung scoffed. "After ruining my life are you pitying me now? I regret being friends with someone as selfish and heartless as you! I would rather stay alone than have people like you around me." Taehyung spat at Jimin before turning around and walking out.

Jimin turned around and glared at his father. "Did you really do it?" Jimin asked but his father shook his head calmly. "Then why didn't you deny him? Why did you just let him assume things?" Changho opened his mouth to speak but couldn't do it. "I lost a true friend for you, dad!"

-------------

Taehyung stared at Y/n's sleeping figure on the bed and sighed before turning to Uncle Bang. "Thank you for helping us today, Hitman Bang. We are grateful to you. She is just sleeping now. You don't need to worry." Taehyung said bowing to him.

"Y/n must be a sorceress. She got some weird powers. Even her hair changes color magically. She is diff-"
"No, Hitman Bang. She is just an ordinary person and my girlfriend. She is not different." 

Uncle Bang sighed and nodded his head. He patted Taehyung's back before getting out of the room and then out of his apartment while Taehyung walked over to Y/n and caressed her face. He stroked her lips with his thumb before bending down and placing his lips over her cold ones.

"You are just Y/n. My Y/n. My sweetheart. The love of my life." Taehyung said while smiling at her and straightening back up.

He walked to the door of the bedroom and turned around to glance at her peaceful stance.

He exited the bedroom and cracked his knuckles and stretched his back. "Let's go and get some hair color and hair accessories. Shall we?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimin called on the unknown number from which he received the message earlier but nobody answered the call.

He cursed under his breath and waited in front of Jin's apartment building. He was concerned about Y/n.

Jimin neither had Taehyung's phone number nor the pass card to enter this building so he had no other choice but to wait down there.

He waited for a few minutes, standing and peeking inside until the doors opened and Taehyung came out.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he looked at Jimin's bruised face. He quickly looked away but Jimin approached him.

"How is she? She is fine, right?" Jimin asked and Taehyung frowned at him.

"Who?" He asked coldly, already knowing the answer but pretending to dodge the topic. "Y/n. I saw her with you." Jimin said calmly but Taehyung glared at him.

"Why? Do you need her now to use her powers to fix your face right now?" Taehyung blurted out and Jimin's expressions darkened.

"Look, Kim Taehyung. I know we had some problems earlier but you cannot use them to hurt someone special to me."

Taehyung knitted his brows and fisted his hands. "Do you think I am playing with her? To take revenge on you?" He growled at Jimin who scoffed at him.

"Aren't you? You never stuck to a girl. You attracted all the girls in the university. You fucked around with every one of them to satisfy your pleasure. You are sticking to a single girl now sounds like a joke to me."

Taehyung held him by the collar and so did Jimin to Taehyung. "Listen, Park Jimin. Don't compare my past self with the one standing in front of you right now. That Taehyung is long gone. I am not that foolish guy like before who can be trapped easily." 

"You should leave my precious alone and I won't bother you anymore!" Jimin snarled and Taehyung frowned at him before releasing his collar. "My precious?" He inquired and Jimin fixed his tux before intensely staring at Taehyung.

"Yes, she is mine. I gave her freedom and I will promise to give her more but I am afraid I cannot let her stay with you anymore." Jimin said Taehyung snorted. "She is my mate, Park."

"This is the 21st century, Kim. Vampires don't necessarily need mates. And she is not a full vampire so she can stay away from you."

"And who are you to decide that?" Taehyung asked coldly. "I won't force her to come back. But I am someone who cares for her the most. I know her before you. I know her more than you. I won't give up on my precious."

Taehyung chuckled at Jimin while shaking his head. "Nasty as always, Jimin. What are you going to do this time? Abduct her?" Jimin smirked at Taehyung and shook his head.

"Trust me, Taehyung. Just like I know her, I know you well too. We were soulmates, remember? You will again do something foolish and she will come back to me herself."

"You bet. I would never do something like that! As for you, just fuck off. I need to do the shopping for my future wife." Taehyung said, walking away and Jimin glared at him. "You don't even know anything about her. Stop playing with her!"

Taehyung turned around to look at Jimin. "Listen, strawberry shortcake. Stop telling me that I am playing with her. I love her. Not only because she is my mate but because she is adorable, pretty and the most unique girl in the entire Milky Way Galaxy. She is the love of my life and she ran away from you. So just give up on her."

"NEVER!" Jimin screamed and Taehyung gritted his teeth.
"GIVE UP!" Taehyung screamed again but Jimin shook his head.

"NO, YOU GIVE UP! I MET HER FIRST!"
"BUT SHE IS WITH ME NOW! YOU GIVE UP!"
"GIVE UP ON MY PRECIOUS!"
"YOU GIVE UP ON MY SWEETHEART!"

"SHE'S MY PRECIOUS!"
"NO, MY SWEETHEART!"

"NO FUCKING WAY! SHE'S MINE!"

"MINE!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"OOH-HHHH . . . AAH-HHHH!" Hobi interrupted them. Both of them turned to look at the red-haired man.

"Listen, kids. I don't see any reason for you to create noise pollution in the middle of the night, in the middle of the road. So just get back to work before I call upon the police station."

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen and they exchanged glances before looking back at Hobi with fearful eyes. "Sorry!"

"No need to apologize to me. Just fuck off in 3 seconds. 1. . . 2 . . . and . . . " Hobi turned around to see an empty road. He smiled to himself when Jin approached him. 

"Hoseok, carry these grapes. I got this fresh. There was a car speeding up in his short lane right now, I almost got into an accident. Wonder what scared him to drive that fast." Hobi smiled at him before taking the bags of fruits from him.

"I wonder as well, Jin. Who scared him to drive away that quick?"