21: Come back to me, please

Y/n walked up to the door and opened it expecting it to be Taehyung. But as soon as her eyes landed on the particular person in front, her eyes widen.

"Jimin?" She asked and looked at his state. His face had deep cuts and bruises and he looked at her with a smile on his lips. "I missed my name being called by you like that, precious."

"What happened to you?" She asked in panic and held his shoulder. He shook his head but looked at her face without blinking. "Are you alright, my precious? Did someone come here before me?"

"No, I am still waiting for Taehyung." She said and his smile vanished. He looked down and nodded his head.

Jimin looked back at her seriously and started to speak. "Listen. What I am about to tell you is important. Your life is in danger so you-"

"Let's talk about my dangerous life later. First I need to heal you." She cut him off and touched his face with her hands, using her magic to heal him.

Jimin widened his eyes but closed them as soon as he felt her hand's warmth embracing his cold face. 

He placed his hand over hers and smiled slightly feeling the comfort in her touch overpowering the pain from the cuts and bruises he got earlier while fighting with a few men who were about to come to this apartment to approach Y/n. 

He can feel the pain fading away and Y/n moving her hand over other parts of his face meaning that she is using her magic.

He gently wrapped his other arm around her waist still maintaining some distance between them and enjoying her touch.

Y/n retracted her hand with Jimin's hand cupping it when he opened his eyes to look at her smiling at him.

"Look! No scars on your face now. You are all healed, Jimin." She cheered and he intertwined their hands together before tilting his face to admire her.

"Thank you, precious. You are the only one in this world who still cares about me." He said and Y/n giggled before moving back. He hesitantly let her step back but looked at her with a soft look. 

He frowned when he observed something. "Did you highlight your hair? Black?" He asked her and she nervously chuckled and nodded her head at him.

"Wow, you look pretty like always. No matter whichever color you have on you." He said while caressing a few locks of her black tresses. "How did you get hurt, Jimin?"

"Forget about that. There are some men after you. You are not safe out here you must come back with-"
"No, Jimin. I don't want to. I am fine here. Taehyung will protect me." She said and Jimin felt a sting in his heart.

"Y/n, please, let's go back. Your mom is also there. You cannot stay here forever. You had a little break in the outside world. You are aware that if someone evil gets to know about your power they will misuse it-"
"Jimin, I don't want to leave Taehyung. I love being here."

Jimin looked at her with a pained expression and cupped her face. "Y/n, just come back. I will let you go out wherever you want. You can stay with me. I will treat you better than how my dad did by locking you up. You are just not safe here without my care."

"But I want to stay with Taehyung. I love him." She said and his eyes widen. He pulled his hands back and stared at her silently.

Tears threatened to fall from his eyes any minute but he held them in to look strong in front of her. "Come back to me, please." He pleaded but Y/n shook her head with sad eyes.

Jimin took a deep breath before closing his eyes and running his fingers through his hair. "Y/n, try to understand-"

"What are you doing here?" 

Jimin turned his head to the side and Y/n peeked her head out of the door and looked up on the corridor to see Taehyung looking at Jimin emotionlessly.

"Taehyung! You came home! I was waiting for so long." Y/n said with a wide grin on her face and standing out of the doorway.

Jimin noticed the change in her expression while looking at Taehyung. He turned to look at Taehyung with a dark gaze but then back at Y/n. He gently clasped Y/n's hands and she looked at Jimin with her doe eyes. 

"Come back, alright? I'll wait for you. Take some time but please, come back." Jimin mumbled lowly with a smile on his face and stroked her head before turning his figure to walk away from her.

Taehyung poked his cheek with his tongue and avoided the anger filling his heart, watching Jimin close to Y/n.

Jimin walked past Taehyung while Taehyung scoffed and strode toward Y/n. He entered the house while Y/n silently followed him. "Taehyung, is everything alright?"

"Y/n, you know Jimin, right?" Taehyung asked facing his back to her and Y/n blinked several times at his questions. "You know because of Jimin I lost the valuable chance to work in the Shinhan industry. What is your relationship with the people of the Shinhan group? Why are their men after you?

It's time, to tell the truth, Y/n. I want to know the truth too. Why am I being played every time by them? Even now? By you?" Taehyung said deeply without looking at her. She looked at him sadly but approached him.

"Taehyung, they use my ability and powers for their benefit. Jimin's father used my mother's power I think. And Jimin uses mine." She said lowly and Taehyung fumed at her answer. He turned around and glared at her.

"So if they use you because of your power then is my mother hurting and is my family in danger because of your ability too?" He raised his voice at her and she flinched in fear. 

She looked into his eyes which were turning into a shade of red and his knitted eyebrows, clenched jaws, and a fist high up in the air ready to punch her. His fangs protruded out and his blood was boiling while staring at her.

Tears rolled down her face and she covered her mouth to sob silently while looking at him. He closed his eyes and put his hand back down before glaring at her.

"My mother and sister met with an accident a few hours ago and Jisoo heard that the men were after you." He barked at her.

She cried while looking at him. Not getting any response from her, he nudged her shoulder harshly before dashing out of the apartment once again. She collapsed to the ground and cried silently while mumbling.

"I don't know, Taehyung. Please don't leave me. I don't want to go back."