5: You are My Sweetheart

I was calmly reading my book when suddenly the door burst open. I thought it will be one of the maids but it was a lady.

She hurriedly came to me and I frowned at her. "Who are-" "I am Lee Ara, your mother, Y/n."

I was shocked but she held my wrist and pulled me to stand on my feet. "What are you doing?"

"Just come with me!" She said and started running, dragging me along with her. She took me out of the secret chambers. This is the second time in my life going out of here and I was scared as to why is she taking me outside.

A few maids and some bodyguards started chasing us when we went outside the chambers. Mom and I ran down the stairs and we were in a huge hall of a big hotel.

There were so many people together. I have never seen so many people in a place together.

My mom stopped running and started panting heavily. I turned and held her shoulders.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked her when she looked at me. "Hurry up, Y/n. You have to go!" She said and I panicked.

I held her arms and looked into her eyes. "Mom, you should come with-"
"You have to go! Don't worry and go. Do it for me. You can do it, right?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

I was afraid because it was my first time and suddenly all of these happened in an instant giving me less time to prepare myself.

"There she is!" A woman scowled and I turned to see the maids and guards approaching us.

I looked back at my mom who pushed me slightly towards the main exit of the hotel. "Your mom loves you!"

I turned to look at her but then ran towards the exit. I went out of the hotel and looked everywhere.

On my left side, I saw Jimin staring at me with big eyes. I gulped hard and turned to the right side, running away from there.

I randomly hopped into a car and closed the door. I turned back to see Jimin still standing there staring at this car but then he stopped the approaching guards from looking at this car and made them all go to the left side.

"Miss, where are you going?" I turned to look at the driver.

"JINNIE," I replied and he frowned through the rearview mirror. "Jin...nie... This is my first time hearing that street name, though." He said. I thought for a while.

"Oh, right. Jin's Pasta and Pizza Factory." I said and he smiled and nodded. "Ok. I see. But where is it?" He asked and I frowned.

"Jin just said that he is opening this restaurant. I don't know where it is. I haven't met him for a long time." I replied.

"Ok ok. Let's just leave it till Jin's Pasta and Pizza factory for now." He said and I laid back on the seat. I was feeling very tired. I slowly closed my eyes and tried to calm my mind.

Suddenly Y/n's eyes opened and she sat up on the bed. The sunlight was hitting her eyes and she blinked several times adjusting to the light.

She turned around to see Taehyung sleeping on the floor next to the bed. He was sleeping peacefully on a mattress while hugging pillows and a duvet over him.

Y/n tilted her head and moved to the edge of the bed. She was staring at him when suddenly his phone started ringing and Taehyung started waking up. He squirmed and slowly opened his eyes to stare at Y/n looking down at her.

He smiled slightly at her and reached out for the phone. He turned off the alarm and sat up. "Good morning, sweetheart." He said to Y/n who blinked several times at him while tilting her head.

"Good morning, Prince." She replied and Taehyung blushed at the nickname.

"Taehyung is fine. You can just call me Taehyung." He said and stood up straight.

"While you were hibernating- I mean while you were sleeping last night. I brought in my essentials and clothing here. You don't seem to have any clothes in the wardrobe. Do you maybe want to share my clothes today? I will take you out to buy some dresses later." Taehyung said while arranging the bed on the ground.

"Sweetheart? Which colour do you think would suit me? Black or red?" Taehyung asked and she frowned.

"Black!" She cheered with a huge grin. "Black?" Taehyung asked and she nodded.

"Black hair it is!" Taehyung said and she gasped. "Your hair? I thought you were asking for your dress." She said and he shook his head. 

"Yesterday my best friend and my sister teased me that we look like siblings with similar hair colors. So since you can't dye your hair. I'll dye mine." Taehyung said and she stood on the bed.

"I am hungry, Prince." She said while holding her hips. Taehyung nodded. "I'll make breakfast. Do you like bacon and cheese sandwiches, sweetheart?"  

"Sweetheart? Who is that?" She asked and Taehyung pouted at her. "You. You are My Sweetheart." Taehyung said and she jumped from the bed. "I am hungry. Bring me food."

"Calm down sweetheart. I am going. Let me keep some clothes for you and I am going to the kitchen."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Did you find Y/n?" Jimin asked Mr. Wang who shook his head in denial. "Not yet."

"Jimin, Sincerity Pharmaceutical Company filed a patent claim against Shinhan Biotech Company." Mr. Wang said and Jimin nodded his head. "That's their claim. What about the truth?"

"That is true. Their claim is valid." Mr. Wang replied while Jimin locked his fingers and stared at Mr. Wang. "Tell the legal team to come."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"What are you doing?" Taehyung said motioning her to get down from the bed. She was jumping on the bed while holding a book.

"I have never seen a book quite like this." She said and held the end of her dress slightly up with one hand. "Look!"

Taehyung's eyes widen and he looked away while blushing furiously. He smacked her hand that was holding her dress up, showing her knees and asked her. "Hey! What are you doing?"

"What's wrong?" She asked cutely, tilting her head and Taehyung groaned before taking the book from her grip and giving it to her. "Don't do this!"

Y/n cutely got down from the bed and walked towards Taehyung. She looked up at him with her puppy eyes and Taehyung was flustered by her so he stepped away from her. "Hey, what if I am a bad guy?"

"Taehyung is a good boy though," Y/n said cutely, staring deep into his eyes. Taehyung shut his eyes and tried to calm his sprinting heart.

He frowned at her and she got back to the bed and plopped her figure back on it.

"Wow, I am so happy. It's so soft!" She said while squirming on the bed. Taehyung turned his back to her and mumbled to himself. 

"How am I going to keep my animal within my pants if she keeps on testing my patience like this?"