7: Let's go, Kookmi!

Jimin glared at his father. "Everyone waits for their future but as long as you have her you can write your own future," Changho explained and Jimin scoffed.

"I will solve the patent case on my own, Dad."
"Get her back!"
"Don't you trust me?"

Changho stood up from the chair and walked past Jimin. "Alright, I'll bring Y/n back," Jimin said and Changho turned to him before Jimin continued speaking.

"But if I find her then I'm going to treat her my way."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n smelled the delicious food in the market. She stopped by a particular shop. "Do you want some twisted doughnuts?" The young guy asked her and she nodded.

He smiled and handed her a doughnut. "Here." "Thank you." She thanked him before munching on the sweet dish. She squealed in delight and the guy was happy to see her smile. "It's delicious!"

Suddenly a middle-aged man stood beside her. "Are you enjoying your time here? I saw you yesterday as well. I'm Bang Shi Hyuk. You can call me Uncle Bang. I'm the chairman of the whole market here and the owner of the flower shop." He said and she looked at him.

"Don't tell Jinnie that I'm eating here." She whispered and he whispered back. "Who is Jinnie?"

"Jinnie. Jin's Pasta And Pizza Factory's Jinnie." She said pointing at Jin's food outlet.
"Ahh... Kim Seokjin?" He asked and she pouted.
"Not Kim Seokjin. Jinnie!!"
"Why are you getting angry? Alright. Whatever. Jinnie or Seokjin, I won't tell him, okay?"

"Hello, miss. I'm Huening Kai. You can call me Hyuka." The young guy introduced himself. Y/n smiled at him. "Uncle Bang, it's time for the Ticking bomb to come," Hyuka said.

"Ticking bomb who? Is he your son, uncle?" She asked Hyuka and he chuckled nervously, shaking his head. "Uncle? Me?"

"Why are you thinking of him as a father? And about the Ticking bomb... Look at the time on the clock. The clock hand strike at 11 am exactly and Ticking bomb!" He said turning back and pointing to a boy approaching us.

"He's a regular customer who comes into our market. His name is Lay. No matter how the weather is or its a holiday, Lay will come to the market from Monday to Friday exactly at 11. That's why his nickname is Ticking bomb."

Lay approached the shop. "So he's a punctual man," Y/n said when Lay bowed to Hyuka. "Hello! Please give me a twisted doughnut." Hyuka passed him a doughnut.

"Hey, Lay. I'm Y/n!" She introduced herself. Lay bowed to her. "My parents run a small confectionary and they have set desserts there." He said.

"Set desserts? What is that?" She asked and Lay frowned. "I think she's a bit dumb, Uncle Bang."

"I'm not dumb. I'm just adapting to this world." Y/n said and Lay's eyes widen. "This world? Then are you from another world?" She hummed and nodded while squinting her eyes.

"That's amazing! If you want to eat the desserts from this world then you must visit my parent's confectionary." Lay exclaimed and bowed to her. "Oh... Thank you!"

Suddenly a fancy woman stood beside them. "What are you all talking about?" She asked and all of them turned to her. "Hello, I'm Y/n."

"Hi, pretty Princess. I'm Jessi. I own the boutique over there." She said and Y/n nodded. And then they hear someone screaming from Taehyung's store.

They turn to look at a lady fighting with Taehyung. Y/n quickly walks over to them along with the others. "You are stealing away all my customers!"

"It's up to the customers to decide where they want to go. There isn't a rule about anything like that!" Taehyung argued.

"Because of your meals nobody buys my fried chicken these days!" Jiho screamed. "Hey! Why are you screaming at him?" Y/n screamed at Jiho.

"Who are you? Are you his wife?" She asked and Y/n turned to Taehyung. "Isn't 'wife' the female partner in a relationship?"

She turned to look back at Jiho without waiting for Taehyung's answer.

"Yes, I'm his wife." She said and Taehyung's eyes widen. "Hey! We are not married!"

"But we will get married later anyways," Y/n replied and Jiho scoffed. "You're not his wife."

"I am!" Y/n asserted.
"Do you have proof?" Jiho asked when a loud voice interrupted them.
"I'm the proof!" Jungkook approached them, standing tall in between them.

"Who are you? Their marriage witness?" Jiho asked and Jungkook scoffed. "Even better!"

Jungkook walked over to Y/n and locked his hands with hers. He smiled at her and glared at Jiho.

"I'm Jungkook, their youngest daughter and we are expecting our fifth brother," Jungkook said, Y/n nodded her head aggressively.

Taehyung sighed and banged his head on the wall of the restaurant. "Let's go shopping, mommy!" Jungkook cheered and Y/n nodded her head. "Let's go, Kookmi!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin walked over to the big market. "Samdong market. So she is here?" Jimin said looking at the information he got from his men.

He called someone over the phone. "Are you sure it was Samdong market?" "Yes, sir. She was spotted there yesterday."

He looked around the market only to find plenty of pairs of eyes staring at him. A man in an expensive suit would obviously garner attention. Also, he was handsome. Added bonus.

Jimin walked over to one of them. "Do you know this girl?" He asked Hyuka. "Ah... She was here with Taehyung. Turn to the corner and there's a restaurant called 'Purple Diner'. Go over there." "Thank you so much."

He walked over to Taehyung's shop and looked around for someone. "Hello?" But no response. He sighed and turned back. "I guess I'll come back here later."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked covering his eyes.

"Why would she waste such smooth and glowing skin by covering it?" Jungkook argued while Y/n was twirling in her skater skirt.

"Trust me Taehyung. Namjoon loves seeing me in this sexy clothing. You'll like it as well! And besides, you've got such a great fashion designer as your sister-in-law why settle for less?" Seulgi exclaimed while looking at Y/n.

"Why are you always wearing gloves? Isn't it hot?" Seulgi asked and Y/n looked at Taehyung. "She protects her hands from UV rays," Jungkook explained. Seulgi gave a questioning look to Jungkook's answer.

"She just likes wearing them. Isn't it good enough for a reason?" Taehyung said and Y/n smiled at him.

"I want to be free. Can I?" Y/n whispered to Taehyung. He nodded at her. Y/n took off her gloves and handed them to Taehyung.

"Here, I let go of my fear."