2: Hey, Y/n!

"Wow!" Y/n said twirling around with the hat and smiling at the aged shop owner. "You look so beautiful. You look like a goddess." The old man said to her.

"I know. I am." Y/n said while beaming at the man. Taehyung smiled at her childish acts from the corner of the store.

"What is this cute thing?" Taehyung mumbled when Y/n cutely hopped out of the shop.

The old man widened his eyes and started screaming. "Hey! Pay for the hat!" He said when Taehyung handed him a massive amount of cash before following Y/n out.

Y/n walked everywhere and roamed in the market while Taehyung silently followed her actions. Her adorable nature and big grin unknowingly put a smile on Taehyung's face as well.

Her pastel pink sundress, icy blue long wavy hair, light yellow hat and flimsy sandals, everything screamed of summer. But Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the purple satin gloves on her hands.

"Her dress and everything speaks of summer but why is she wearing gloves in this hot weather?" He mumbled to himself when Y/n hopped herself to a four-storey building.

Taehyung widen his eyes when her figure disappeared into the building. He quickly walked towards the main entrance of the building and banged on the door.

He cursed under his breath and scanned around the area. "I didn't even get to ask her name!" He exclaimed and pouted while trying to peek into the building entrance.

"Are you looking for a room, young man?" A male voice and Taehyung jumped on his spot.

He held his heart and looked at the man with knitted brows. The red-haired man had a long face and very strong jawline, high cheekbones, a pixie nose and a heart-shaped smile with big, smiley eyes.

"And who might you be?" Taehyung questioned. "I am Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi!" Hobi chimed with a huge grin on his face.

"Nice to meet you, Hobi. I am Taehyung. Are there any studios available in here?" Taehyung asked and Hobi moved back and checked Taehyung out from head to toe. Hobi rubbed his chin with his finger and squinted his eyebrows. 

"Bring your parents, young lad. I don't think I can allow you without your parent's consent. You look like a minor." Hobi said while Taehyung scoffed. 

"Minor? Hey! I am 25 years old for your kind information, running my successful food outlet, and own a BMW M 1000 RR..."
"Is that a car?"
"No, it's a bike but...hey, don't interrupt me!"
"I don't see no bike though and neither your food outlet. So bring your parents, kid."

Taehyung glared at him and unlocked his phone calling someone. "Dad! Can you bring mom and come to..." Taehyung looked around trying to find the address.
"385-1, Hongdae Street," Hobi said and Taehyung glared at him before saying the address to his dad.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I remember telling you only to bring mom. What are Namjoon, Jisoo, and Jungkook doing here?" Taehyung whispered to his dad. "I didn't ask them. They joined me on their own accord. Don't be mad at me."

All of them were sitting in the living room of the only empty studio in the building. His siblings and parents wore expensive clothes and had accessories from luxury brands.

Jungkook was calmly chewing his gum looking like a normal gen-z icon while Hobi was giving them a questioning gaze.

"So, when you can live your life in a house like a hotel? Why are you choosing this?" Hobi said looking at the living room of the studio.

"I brought my parents so now can I start living in here? This is empty, right?" Taehyung asked Hobi, ignoring his question.

Hobi sighed and nodded his head. "But you need to talk to the real owner of the building. He is not here right now." Hobi said and Taehyung frowned. "Who is the real owner?"

Suddenly the main door of the entrance burst open and furious looking man dashed over to them.

His godly face shape and perfect facial features must be widely known for their divine beauty. A sculptured nose, plump lips, beautiful eyes, and the shape of the face must have been analyzed as ideal.

He forcefully pulled Hobi's collars and made him stand up. "What the fuck you think you are doing here, Hoseok?" The man snarled at Hobi.

"Jin, calm down. They were looking for a room and I remember that this room was empty so I brought them here." Hobi explained to Jin.

"This room is not empty. At all! Someone is living here! You should have asked me!" Jin said and Hobi frowned. He got out of Jin's grip and crossed his arms over his chest while the others were enjoying the drama.

"I don't see no person though and neither feel a presence here. So why is it occupied?" Hobi asked and Jin sighed. He walked over to the bedroom door and opened it to peek inside but then walked out.

"This is strange. There was supposed to be some noise." Jin frowned and mumbled to himself.

And his eyes suddenly widen and he turned to the bathroom door. He strode towards it and placed his ears on the door.

"Hey, Y/n! I don't care if you are naked in there. I'm just coming in." He screamed before opening the door and walking in but instantly regretting his action when he slipped on the floor and fell to the ground, screeching in pain. 

The others stood up and went to the place only to find the entire bathroom filled with foam, Jin on the ground, holding his back, and Y/n standing next to the washing machine and pressing the lid which didn't stop releasing the foam. 

"Y/n!!!!!" Jin screamed but Y/n shook her head vigorously. "I promise, Jinnie. I did whatever you said. I added the water then the detergent and then turned on the power buttons but I don't know suddenly the foam started coming out of the strange washing machine. I think it is broken." Y/n explained in one go.

"You added an entire box of Detergent, my child! What is wrong with you? Hoseok, pick me up!" Jin screamed and Hobi walked to him, slipping in the process and falling down beside him. Y/n started laughing at them while holding the washing machine lid.

"Shut the power!" Taehyung screamed and Y/n looked over at the other people at the door and then locked her gaze with Taehyung. "The one on the machine or the one on the switchboard?" 

"EITHER ONE!!!" Jin and Taehyung screamed together. The others started laughing while Jin and Hoseok groaned in pain.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/n was calmly sitting on the couch with 6 pairs of eyes staring at her. She looked around when suddenly a towel landed on her head.

"I said you not to do anything extra. Why don't you listen, troublesome kid?" Jin barked at Y/n while rubbing her hair aggressively.

He lifted the towel off her and she was left with a bird's nest of hair around her whole face. "I just wanted to help you to wash the old bed sheet." She said when Hoseok approached them from the side. 

She shook her head aggressively like a puppy who dries its hair, as Jin sighed and sat beside her. He arranged her hair and handed her some silk gloves to wear. 

"Next time, when you need to help someone, make sure you are helping them under their watch. Not all alone." He said softly to Y/n who nodded with a huge grin on her face. Hoseok walked over to the kitchen to fetch himself a glass of water. 

"Is she the one?" Jisoo whispered to Taehyung who nodded slowly. "What? Your mate? That means she is a vampire?" Jungkook screamed and everyone's eyes widen.

Y/n looked at Jungkook and her eyes widen at well. She quickly turned to face Jin. "Jinnie, I made food." She said and Jin frowned. 

"What food? Did I teach you how to cook something instantly?" Jin thought and his eyes widen when Hoseok barged into the living room while screaming loudly.

"Little girl!!! Did you just put the entire packet of Ramen straight into the microwave oven?"