20: Y/n is just my mate

The car ride was silent. Y/n looked outside the window while Taehyung was speedily driving towards their house.

He stopped his car in front of Jin's building and without looking at Y/n, he spoke. "Get down and return to our unit." He said coldly.

Y/n swallowed the lump in her throat and got down of the car before shutting the door. Taehyung immediately drove off.

Y/n wiped the tears from her face when Jin walked past her. He halted on his steps and turned back to look at her.

"Y/n? What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked her in concern, holding her shoulders and looking at her puffy eyes and soaked face.

"Jinnie, I saw it. I saw Taehyung was angry at me and was shouting at me. He was asking me to leave him." She said and he frowned at her words.

"Did you see the future again?" He asked and she nodded while sniffing. "Are you sure he was screaming at you?" He asked and she looked up at him. "Yes, I did. He said, 'Leave me, Y/n'." 

Jin blinked while thinking but shrugged it off with a smile. "You know sometimes when we are angry, we lose our minds. We might say rude things to everyone but we don't mean them."

"But what if he means them?" She asked innocently and Jin scoffed. "So who cares? You forcefully stay with him. You like him, right?" He asked and she agreed without hesitation. 

"So my little bubblegum, we win this!" He declared while raising his fist in front of her face. She smiled and repeated his actions. "We win this!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"We hit the wrong people!" The man said bowing in front of Chanyeol. "How the hell can you misunderstand? You just had to cause an accident in the car with Taehyung and the witch and bring her back here!" He screamed at his man.

"Sir, there were two women in the car. Probably the mother of Taehyung and his only sister. We caused the accident and were about to approach them to check them but someone else arrived on the spot. The mother seemed severely hit but the sister got minor injuries." The man informed and Chanyeol pulled his hair.

"So both of them survived, right?" "Yes, boss!"

"Get lost!" Chanyeol screamed and the man bowed before leaving the room. 

"Why didn't you tell him that we were there to kill the two ladies? It was the big boss' order!" The other man whispered to the man. "Are you crazy? Boss is already mad, if I tell him that, we will both die in his hands."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"What happened? How did they come up to this?" Taehyung said running up to his father. "They were returning to our mansion after their shift and they lost control and got into the accident." Mr. Kim explained.

"Taehyung, Jisoo is injured. She is hurting inside." Jungkook cried out while hugging Namjoon. Seulgi smacked his head from the back.

"You fool, she is a vampire. Nothing is going to happen to her. Worry about mom. She got hit in the head. It will take time for her to heal."

Taehyung rubbed his forehead before saying. "How can they be so careless to lose control and cause this accident?"

"What if this wasn't an accident and it was all planned?"

All of them turned to look at Jisoo beside them. Jungkook immediately rushed to her and hugged her, lifting her from the ground. "Oh my God, Jisoo! I was so fucking scared you can't believe it. I almost lost my balls while coming here. I think I am dehydrated as well for shedding all of the tears on Namjoon's shirt."

He placed her down and she looked at Taehyung seriously, completely ignoring Jungkook's rambling.

"What if I say that this all happened because of your so-called 'mate'?" She asked. Jungkook released her and Taehyung looked at her darkly.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked and she scoffed. "Let me tell you what actually happened. We were returning to the mansion and a car intentionally crashed into our car. Our car rolled over and since mom was in the driving seat she got a huge blow in the head.

Two men got down from the car and approached ours. They knew we were vampires so they were about to kill us." Jisoo explained and everybody frowned. "How do you know?" Namjoon asked her and she looked at him.

"I heard them before I passed out. They were about to stab our hearts since a simple accident can't kill us. They all did it because their boss wanted to capture Y/n." She said and Jungkook gasped covering his face.

"Why would they hurt mom and you then?" Taehyung asked her in confusion. "Because the boss can't harm Y/n, maybe? She has powers so they can't afford to take any risk by hurting her. But instead, they are hurting us so that they can threaten Y/n to go to them by herself." Namjoon explained and Jisoo agreed.

Jungkook's eyes widen at the revelation and he shook his head in surprise before speaking in a panicked voice. "Oh no, Y/n might be in danger. If they already did the accident then the next thing they will do is reach her. We must-"

"I'll talk to her and send her back home." Taehyung cut him off with a straight face.

Jungkook frowned at him. "Bro, what? She is so young. How can you just give her up to those men? Remember what that Jin guy said? She was locked up all these years. No wonder how she gets treated there-" 

"I don't care. What if you get hurt because of her? What if Namjoon or dad gets hurt because of her? What if I get hurt next because of her?" Taehyung said and Jungkook scoffed.

"You are pushing her away yourself? Your mate?" Jungkook said in annoyance. "Well, vampires can live without mates these days. Also, we aren't sure if she is his mate." Jisoo interrupted them and the others looked at her in confusion.

"She is my mate. I said you about the way my body reacts to hers." Taehyung said and Jisoo shook her head. "She is not a normal vampire," Jisoo remarked and others frowned at her.

"What do you mean by that?" Seulgi asked her. "Mom and I checked the reports of her the other day. Her DNA has no trace of vampire characters in them. Both her parents were pure-blooded humans." Jisoo explained.

"So what are her fangs and the way she drinks blood? Are you telling us that she is a crazy girl who is obsessed with blood and has undergone surgery to get some fake fangs?" Namjoon asks her. 

"She has vampire genes flowing in her blood normally and they are replicating by themselves without interrupting the activities of RBCs and WBCs," Jisoo explained and the others squinted their eyes in utter uncertainty. 

"That's why I hate biology!" Mr. Kim exclaimed. "Explain in a way someone like Jungkook will understand," Seulgi said and Jungkook glared at her.

"It's not about biology. It is beyond science. It's like some magic is holding in the vampire characteristics in her blood." Jisoo said and Jungkook scoffed before asking her. "So you admit she is a vampire?"

"She isn't a half-blooded but a full-blooded vampire but not a pure one," Namjoon spoke and Jisoo nodded. "What half, pure blooded you all are talking about? That little girl is in danger!" Jungkook screamed.

"No, she isn't in danger. We are in danger if we stay close to her." Taehyung said and Jungkook fumed in rage. "Don't you love her?" He asked her and Taehyung looked at him blankly.

"Vampires are just supposed to satisfy their needs over a mate. Y/n is just my mate. Am I supposed to?" He asked and Jungkook clenched his jaws. 

Jungkook turned around and left their company. He was walking down the corridors of the hospital while fisting his hands at Taehyung's words and mumbling to himself. 

"That heartless selfish jerk! I'm not hugging him when he cries over his actions later!"