1: Calm your dick down!

"I need you all to bring her back as quickly as you can!" Park Changho screamed to his men in the room. "Do you understand?" He repeated. The guards bowed their heads to him.

"Distribute the search team throughout the country. I don't care! I want her back, Wang!" Changho said to his secretary. "I'm on it, sir." Mr. Wang said and walked away from his desk and towards the door.

The door opened revealing a man in his twenties with Princely vibes on point. The soft tone pink locks, the hairstyle, the simple accessories, and the whole black outfit. A simple look that everyone just loves too much to be able to ever forget about it.

It looked like he can look stunning while not making any effort, and his current appearance is an example of that. The man bowed to Mr. Wang who did the same before walking out of the room while the young man stepped into the room.

"Why are you searching for her so desperately? It's just been two days, Dad." The man said to Changho. He scoffed and shook his head.

"You know very well Jimin that we need her. We need her predictions to thrive in the business. All the cases that you have won till now are all because of her. She brings luck to us. She brings luck to you." Changho pointed out.

"Dad, I want to expand Shinhan on my merit. I don't want to work on her predictions. I won the case because I'm a good lawyer. You shouldn't treat her that way!" Jimin reasoned out to his father. Changho looked up at Jimin and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't understand why you want to lock her up in the secret chamber. Isn't 19 years enough to be locked up like a prisoner without seeing anything outside, in the world? It's too much for someone like her!" Jimin said to his father, rage creeping up in his voice.

"You know nothing, Jimin! Stop being so fond of her and don't catch feelings for her. The more she is out there the more she will attract danger towards her." Changho explained. Jimin frowned at him. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked and he looked up at him.

"We need to get Y/n back. At any cost!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hey! I heard that you saw a vampire yesterday in the subway. Is it true?" A young girl in a school uniform asked her school friend. She nodded her head. "I did."

"Do they have sharp teeth? Did he turn into ashes when they are exposed to sunlight? Did he bite you to suck your blood?" Another girl showered questions to her friend.

"As you know that the main condition of the peace pact between humans and vampires is that they can no longer drink human blood. In return, the vampire race is guaranteed its survival. Humans and vampires have found a path to co-exist." The smart girl explained, calmly.

"It's still dangerous. Even though they are drinking substitute animal blood. It's still blood. What happens when a vampire becomes crazy and drinks human blood?" One of them said and the others agreed.

"Why do we have to live together? Vampires only make up a small minority anyway. Can't they just go extinct?" The first girl questioned and suddenly a tray was loudly slammed into their table.

The five girls flinched at their spots and looked up to see a man wrapped up in legendarily gorgeous good looks. With a jawline that could cut a diamond, a smile that makes someone as soft as a winter bear, and a darkly handsome stare.

From the earth-toned cardigan to the sporty sneakers, basic oversized pants with the ethereal classic blue hair gave him an angelic appearance. Delicate details like his long earring and his textured hair was a cute and playful touch to his look! It made him look even more like a character out of a Wattpad story. (note the sarcasm)

"Currently, vampires are just a race with a different diet than humans. We should consider that all living things on earth have a right to live. Shouldn't we?" The man smiled at them. The girls swooned over him and nodded instantly.

"But blue fairy, do you know any vampires?" One of the school girls asked. "Stop calling me a blue fairy. My name is Taehyung and I'm clearly older than all of you. Enjoy your meal and leave!" Taehyung roared at them and went back to the kitchen.

Jungkook was laughing at him back at the counter. "Taehyung, I can't believe you losing shit with girls. You are hilarious." Jungkook remarked looking at his best friend boiling in rage.

Taehyung took a knife from the counter and slashed Jungkook's arm. Jungkook widen his eyes but Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook fiercely. "Bro, what the fuck? Calm your dick down!!!" Jungkook exclaimed, glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung pointed at the wound on Jungkook's arm which was healing up on its own. The blood was fading away and the cut was closed in itself. After a few seconds, it appeared as if nothing scraped Jungkook's skin. It was perfect and smooth like before.

"Don't you see it? Vampires are superior to humans. When we stopped sucking human blood, we lost most of our powers. We gave up our instincts, our immortality, and most of our powers. What about humans? What have they sacrificed for this coexistence?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Why are you so hyped up early in the morning, Taehyung? Didn't you drink your brekkie ox blood and berry smoothie or what?" Jungkook asked him and Taehyung looked down.

"I'm sorry. I just..." Taehyung was interrupted when his phone started ringing. He reached out for his phone and looked up at Jungkook who nodded for him to take the call.

Taehyung moved towards the door of the kitchen and then passed by the sitting area to get out of his restaurant. He picked up the call. "Hello, mom?"

"The apple of my eye. I missed you so much." His mother screamed over the line and Taehyung chuckled at her words. "We just met last week, mom," Taehyung said and heard another voice from the phone.

"Hey! How long will you keep running that street food restaurant? Just come back to the company. Imagine a Billionaire's son frying chicken." A deep voice said.

"You are already managing the company well, Namjoon. I don't need to go there. Besides, I wanted to make others happy with my food since my childhood. I'm alright." Taehyung said.

"Is my mate with you, idiot? He isn't picking up my calls!!" A female voice spoke over the line.

"Jisoo, stop calling him by that nickname! I know he is your mate but still gives him another nickname. This one sounds gross. And yeah, he's playing on his PSP in the kitchen and his phone is charging in the dining area. That's why he couldn't see your calls." Taehyung said to his sister.

"Speaking of mate..." A serious voice said over the line. "Have you yet not found yours?" Taehyung sighed and walked over to the flower shop next to his store.

"No, Dad! Everyone has a mate. Even the ones younger than me have one. I don't know about mine. Isn't she born yet? Or don't I have one?" Taehyung said looking at the flowers.

"Lilium is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs, all with large prominent flowers. They are the true lilies." A cute female voice spoke beside Taehyung but he didn't pay much attention to her.

"Don't worry, son. What if she's next to you? You just need to feel her touch somehow and you'll recognize her. Destiny will play its part. You'll find her." His dad said while Taehyung bent down to smell the blue lilies and touch them.

He reached out his free hand to touch them when another hand reached out for it as well, causing both of their fingers to touch each other.

Electric sparks ran down Taehyung's hand and slowly throughout his whole body. The sparks didn't cause him discomfort but instead made him feel something he never felt before. The intense warmth felt as if flowers were blooming inside him and he was floating on cloud 9.

"Taehyung? You there?" The voice over the phone spoke but Taehyung turned around to look at the girl with long icy blue wavy hair wearing her silk glove back in her hand. She smiled and waved at the flowers with a wide smile before turning and walking away.

"Taehyung? Are you there? Or are you crying over not finding your mate? It's alright! You'll find her soon!" Namjoon screamed over the line. Taehyung blinked his eyes still looking at the girl walking in the market and stopping at random shops.

"Namjoon, I think I found her. My mate!"