24: Coming Back

Mrs. Kim blinked several times after seeing the icy blue haired guy, trying to recall him. I have seen him somewhere earlier. But where? She thought deeply.

Mrs. Kim creaked open the door only to find Taehyung sitting beside Ara and pouting at her. "Who are you?" Ara asked and Taehyung smiled at her. "The blue light said that I am her mate. What is a mate?" He asked her and Mrs. Kim's eyes widen.

She quickly walked over to Taehyung and made him stand up and away from Ara's bed. "I am sorry Miss Ara. He is my son and he is just fooling around."

Mrs. Kim glared at Taehyung who sulked in annoyance. "No one believes me. All of you are bad. I am going back home!" Taehyung protested and stomped his way out of the room.

Mrs. Kim bowed to her before walking out as well. She sighed deeply and fixed her stethoscope before walking back to her cabin. On her way there, someone nudged her shoulder and she groaned and turned to look at the icy blue hair guy smiling at her.

"I am sorry," he apologized to her and she bowed as well. "It's alright," Mrs. Kim said and the guy nodded. 

"Dr. Kim, your son is neither fooling around nor lying about the blue light." The icy blue-haired guy said and she frowned at him. "How do you-"

"See you again after 20 years. She will save your life and I will help her. Don't blame her for your injury. She won't be the one at fault," the guy said while smirking and waving at her before turning back and leaving Mrs. Kim confused as ever.

Mrs. Kim's eyes widen and she immediately looked at Y/n. She will save your life and I will help her. She looked at the glass panel and found no one there.

"Y/n, who was here with you?" Mrs. Kim asked her and she looked at her. "Someone but I didn't see who it was," Y/n confessed and Mrs. Kim's eyes fell upon Y/n's hair.

"Y/n, your hair. Half of them has turned black." She said in confusion and Y/n held her hair and brought it in front. She gasped seeing more black hair from the previous time.

"Are you fine?" Mrs. Kim asked and she smiled at her. "Yes, I just dyed it. Why? You don't like it?" She asked and Mrs. Kim chuckled at her.

"But wait! Did you just use your powers to save me? Last time, I remember myself driving a car back home with Jisoo . . . Oh? Jisoo! Is she fine?" She asked and Y/n nodded. 

"She is outside. I will be leaving now, Mrs. Kim," Y/n said while smiling and standing up from the edge of her bed. "Answer my question first. Did you use your healing powers to save me?" She asked and Y/n grinned at her.

"Little bit," she said and Mrs. Kim chuckled at her. "Thank you so much, my child. I am glad to have such a cute daughter-in-law like you." She said and Y/n's smile faded.

But still, she smiled slightly and walked to Mrs. Kim. She tucked her back into bed and smiled at her. She placed her palm on Mrs. Kim's forehead and looked at her smiling back at her.

A faint blue light emerged from Y/n's hand and tears rolled down her face. Mrs. Kim slowly closed her eyes and Y/n stood up. 

She took her backpack and took out a beanie from it. She made a bun with her hair and then wore a beanie to cover her hair. She wore back her backpack.

"Sleep for a few more days, Mrs. Kim. I don't want Taehyung to know that I saved you." She said before going towards the door. She twisted the doorknob and opened it before walking out. 

Y/n took a last glance at everyone and smiled at them. "I hope that there will be only happy moments in your life from now onwards." She said while looking at everyone. 

Y/n turned and started walking in the corridors all alone. Once she reached close to the end of the corridor she snapped her fingers and everything started moving once again but Y/n walked further away from the corridor and away from them.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyung quickly ran to the hospital room to find his family standing next to it. "She is fine?" He asked his father who smiled and nodded at him.

"This is like a miracle! Somehow her pulse and everything are back to normal. But she is still not waking up." Jisoo said with a grateful smile and Taehyung let out a huge breath of relief.

"She is not in a coma but it feels like she was given a tranquilizer that is making her sleep longer. Everything is normal. She will probably wake up in a few days." Jisoo said and Seulgi and Namjoon clapped their hands in delight.

"Thank goodness!" Taehyung said and Jungkook walked to him. "Where is Y/n? Did you leave her alone at home?" He asked him who turned to face him.

"I don't know. I was in a rush to come here after Namjoon called me so I didn't pay attention." Taehyung said and Jungkook bobbed his head.

"Anyways, everything is fine. We just need to find out who the main culprit is." Jungkook announced.

"Yes, Dad and I are looking for the nurse who entered the cabin earlier from the CCTV footage. As soon as we reach him, we can find their boss and other motives." Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/n slowly walked towards the Shinhan hotel. She took off her beanie and let her hair loose. Some of the bodyguards spotted her and their jaws dropped. 

They quickly rushed over to her figure while calling for Jimin. "Madam, you are here. We have informed, sir." They said while bowing at them and she smiled at them.

"Precious!" Jimin called out and she looked up to lock her gaze with Jimin. He came to her running and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for coming back! Thank you so much, my precious! I am so happy." He said while embracing her.

She smiled and slowly pulled back to face him. He looked at her with love and smiled brightly at her, eyes disappearing while smiling. 

"Let's go," He said and locked their hands together. Both of them were walking inside the hotel when a woman stopped them. "Jimin?" 

They turned to look at her and Jimin raised his eyebrows at her. "Oh, Hyeri's mother. Mrs. Lee. Hello." Jimin bowed and Y/n bowed as well.

"I was here to discuss your wedding with Hyeri..." Suddenly Mrs. Lee's eyes fell upon their hands but still, she kept a smile on her face.

"Who is this, Jimin?" She asked and Jimin looked between Y/n and Mrs. Lee unable to speak a word. Y/n pulled her hand back from Jimin's grip while he stared at her.

"I am Jimin's cousin. Y/n. Nice to meet you." Y/n introduced and Jimin frowned at her.

"Ah, nice to meet you Y/n. I really love your hair." She said and Y/n thanked her before bowing at her. "See you later, Mrs. Lee." Jimin bowed as well. He took Y/n's hand and walked towards the elevator before getting inside it with her.

"Why did you say that?"