XXVI. BATHROOM CONFESSIONS

Dustin and Erica were currently dragging three high teenagers through the back passageways behind the stores, where they would get packages for inventory

Dustin and Erica were currently dragging three high teenagers through the back passageways behind the stores, where they would get packages for inventory. Dustin poked his head out the door to make sure the coast was clear before pulling them into a movie theater.

there were only three vacant seats at one end of the row so Dustin had Tk, robin, and steve sit there, while he and erica found seats for them. Dustin had instructed them not to move and to stay in their seats. the movie kept them entertained for a little while but Tk quickly got bored.

"I'm bored let's go do something else" Tk complained as he got out of his seat, which made robin and steve get up and follow him out of the theater.

"That's amazing," Steve said as he was drinking water from the water fountain.

"so, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure that mom was trying to bang her son, ''Robin spoke as she watched Tk push Steve away from the fountain so he could get water.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex p. Keaton's mom?" Steve questions.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Robin replied.

"But they're the same age?"

Tk stops drinking the water and stares at steve. "He went back in time, steven. duh"

"then why is it called back to the future?" Steve asked as he went back to the water fountain.

"he has to go back to the future because he's in the past. so, the future is actually the present, which is his time, '' Robin explains.

"What?"

"huh?"

"no, no, it's my turn. you've had enough" robin pushes steve out of the way.

"wow. cowboy, robin look at this. this ceiling is beautiful '' Tk walks towards steve who was staring at the ceiling, robin not far behind them. it reminded Tk of the stars the way it was shining and then they started spinning.

suddenly a wave of nausea washed over him. "Guys, I don't feel too good," Tk said as he was fighting the urge to throw up.

soon the three of them were running to the bathroom, and each one of them took a stall, lucky they made it before one of them threw up on themselves.

If there was one thing Tk hated throwing up, he hated the sound of it, the action of doing it and he especially hated when other people were throwing up at the same time as him, it only made him gag more.

the three of them eventually stopped puking. Tk was still hovered over the toilet, afraid he was still gonna puke. On the bright side, he felt a lot better. for the first time in what felt like forever, he could think straight again.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me. Is it still spinning for you two?" Robin asked.

"holy shit. no, ''Steve replied.