XXVII. DOES HE LOVE HIM

The next day the group was back at scoops ahoy, now that they had the code down they had to figure out what it meant

The next day the group was back at scoops ahoy, now that they had the code down they had to figure out what it meant. Robin stayed at scoops to try and figure it out and run scoops ahoy.

while Tk, Steve, and Dustin were currently hiding behind a plant. Steve was using binoculars to look around the mall, while Dustin was beside him, and Tk was leaning against a nearby wall. He didn't want to get caught with them.

" See anything?" Dustin asked. While Tk was trying to make sure no one was looking at them, well, him at least. He felt ridiculous so he knew that they definitely looked ridiculous.

"I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for," Steve said.

"Evil Russian" he replied as if it was obvious.

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like, '' Steve retorted.

"Tall, blonde, not smiling," Dustin stated. Steve just hummed in response.

"Dustin, I'm pretty sure that not all Russians look like that" Tk informed, Dustin simply ignored him and continued to look for evil Russians.

"Also look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing," he added.

"Right, okay, duffel bags. Oh, you've got to be kidding me, ''Steve spoke.

"What?" The two younger boys said.

"Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky," he told them. Tk groaned and threw his head back against the wall that he was leaning on.

"If you're not gonna focus, just give me the binoculars' 'Dustin put his hand out for steve to hand it to him.

But he didn't, he just kept complaining about them. "Aw, Jesus Christ, whatever happened to standards? I mean, Lewinsky never even came off the bench"

" dude, you are the worst spy in history, you know that?" Dustin snatched the binoculars from Steve, choking him slightly because the strap was still around his neck.

"I don't get why you're looking at girls. You have the perfect one in front of you ''Dustin added as Tk sat on the other side of steve.

Steve shook his head. " seriously, if you say robin again"

" Robin"

"No, don't. No."

" Robin, robin, robin"

"Stop, no, no, no"

"Robin, robin"

"No, man, she's not my type. She's not even... she's not even in the ballpark of what my type is, all right?" Steve said.

"What's your type again? Not awesome? Tk would agree. Right, Tk don't you think he should give robin a chance?"

Tk hesitated. It's not that he didn't like robin. He just didn't get that vibe from her, she didn't seem like the type to like relationships. And she definitely didn't seem to like Steve romantically that is. He thought they were better off as friends. He just shrugged in response.