X. TK YOUR'E A MAD GENIUS

Lucas was pedaling as fast as he could while Tk was behind him, holding on to his waist tightly

Lucas was pedaling as fast as he could while Tk was behind him, holding on to his waist tightly. Lucas's super com was tied to the middle of his handlebars. They were trying to reach the party to warn them about the men coming to Mike's house.

"They know about eleven! Get out of there! They know about eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" Lucas shouted, not knowing if they could hear him.

The party kept cutting in and out but he thinks they heard them. Panic mode had officially set in and Tk wasn't sure if the rest of the party had heard them. What if the bad men already got them? What if the bad men had taken them? What if they were too late?

"Dustin? Dustin, do you copy?" Tk asked, hoping his friends got away.

" Yeah, Tk, they're on us," Dustin said his voice coming out a little broken because of how far they were.

" Where are you?"

" Cornwallis."

"Meet us at elm and cherry!" Tk spoke, seeing as Lucas was busy trying to get them there without dying.

Tk and Lucas were riding down the road when Mike, El, and Dustin came bursting through someone's driveway. Normally Tk would scold his friends for their reckless behavior. But at that moment he was just glad to see them.

" Tk! Lucas!" Mike exclaimed, happy to see his friends after the big argument.

" Where are they," Lucas asked.

" I don't know, I think we lost them." Mike stammered. But then the vans come around the corner. Cause all of them to start yelling and riding out of there. Dustin was swearing, Mike was telling them to go faster. But it was kinda hard to do seeing as they were on bikes and the bad men had vans.

One of the vans comes out of nowhere and is heading right for them. This is it this is the moment Tk was going to die he didn't even get to say goodbye to his uncle.

Tk closes his eyes, digging his face into Lucas's shoulder and holding Lucas tighter if that was even possible. Not that he minded being that he was too busy steering his bike. And he waited for the impact of the van crashing into his friends.

But it never came. Upon removing his head from Lucass' shoulder, The van that was in front of them was now flying above. It crashed in front of the other vans so they couldn't get them. It didn't take a genius to find out who threw the van. All the boys were in shock because of what eleven did.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The boys rode all the way to the junkyard thinking it would be the best place to hide from the men.

"Holy shit. Did you see what she did to that van?" Dustin asked, still shocked about what happened. while Lucas was helping Tk off his bike.

"No, Dustin, we missed it." Mike said sarcastically.