XXIV. SECRET HAND HOLDING

It was finally summer, no waking up early, no homework, and most importantly no school

It was finally summer, no waking up early, no homework, and most importantly no school. Summer is not Tk's favorite time of year, it was too hot for his long he preferred winter over summer any day. But the one thing he liked about it is that he could sleep his entire day away and not have to worry about school.

Tk was sleeping quite peacefully in his room when he was woken up by the sound of banging on the door. He didn't want to get up but he knew that his uncle wasn't gonna answer the door so he had to get it. Also, the person at the door wasn't going to leave until the door was open.

" I'm coming!" Tk shouted as the person on the other side kept banging on the door. When he finally opened the door he was greeted by Mike's face. He already knew it was mike seeing as he has done this every day since they found El.

" Mike, it's nine in the morning. We talked about this' ' Tk whined. In the beginning, he came around a decent time but now that he was comfortable he was over all the time at any time of day. He was over so much that Jim stopped opening the door for him. It didn't matter how much he banged on the door hopper wouldn't open it, so that left Tk to open the door.

" you said not to come before nine and it's nine," Mike stated, inviting himself into the cabin.

Tk shut the door and followed him to the room. "I didn't mean literally I meant like, in the afternoon not this early." Mike wasn't paying attention anymore too engrossed with El. Mike greeted her with a kiss, which made Tk want to throw up.

It's not that he wasn't happy for them he was, it just seemed like all they did was kiss. Tk understood that they were dating but even he and Lucas didn't kiss in front of any of the party members. They didn't want to be that couple that rubs their relationship in people's faces.

Tk got back in his after deciding it was too early to deal with them. " Well, I'm going back to bed. Mike keep your hands to yourself"

It was now around noon Tk still hadn't left his bed. He wasn't able to go back to sleep because mike and El were too busy making out to notice his discomfort.

So he laid under his blanket waiting for the perfect time to go to Lucas's house, he didn't want to go there too early and wake up his family so he figured he'd wait a few hours. Some of the most excruciating hours of his life.

Once Tks watch read Twelve o'clock He yanked the covers off his head, only to pull them back over his head when he realized that mike and El were still kissing.

" ugh! You guys are gross!" Tk shouted from under his covers.

" You have a boyfriend and I have a boyfriend. Why gross?" El questioned once she finally pulled away from Mike, much to his dismay.

" Because your boyfriend is gross and mine is not" Tk stated while he was getting out of bed.

" I'm right here!" Mike interjected.