XV. PUPPIES ARE CUTE THAT IS NOT

Tk was in the kitchen making rice Krispy treats for breakfast, normally his uncle wouldn't allow it but he knew he felt bad about yesterday so he allowed it

Jim went to wake up El for breakfast, El was still upset about yesterday while Tk was already over it. Hopper lured her out with an eggo extravaganza.

" good right? Do you know the great thing about it? it's only eight thousand calories.'' Jim told her, but she didn't seem very amused. while Tk was in his own world he was reading another spiderman comic and eating rice Krispy treats.

" You visited him again last night?" hopper asks.

" He says he needs me," El informs him.

" do you want me to go check on him?'' Hopper said, El just shook her head. "I Know that you miss him, all right? but it's too dangerous. you're the last thing he needs right now. you're gonna see him. soon."

" and not just in that head of yours. you're gonna see him in real life. I feel like I'm making progress with these people.'' Hopper spoke.

" Friends don't lie." eleven stated. Tk knew this wasn't good, he could sense an argument was about to happen, and he did not want to be there for it.

" you say soon on day twenty-one. you say soon on day two hundred and five. you now say soon on day three hundred and twenty-six?" she spoke, you could tell she was starting to get more agitated.

" What is this? you're counting the days now like some kind of prisoner?" hopper said.

" she kinda is a prisoner" Tk mumbled under his breath, well at least he thought he did.

"What did you say?" Hopper questioned turning towards Tk, who just hid his face in the comic book more if that was even possible.

" When is it soon?" El asked very slowly, grabbing Hopper's attention.

" Soon is when... it's not dangerous anymore."

"When?"

" I don't know" hopper shrugged.

" On day five hundred?" El edged on.

"I don't know," Jim replied.

" On day six hundred?"

"I don't know" Hopper tried to say but was cut off by El again.

" Day seven hundred? day eight hundred?" eleven shouted, slamming her hands on the table. They both started yelling at the same time and then El threw the plate of eggos on Hopper's lap.

"oh shit" Tk swore, not expecting her to do that. He then decided that it would be best if he moved to the couch so he didn't get in the line of fire.

" Friends don't lie!" she yelled at him before going to her room. Tk had jumped from how hard she slammed the door. Jim had kicked the table out of frustration.