XXI. HEAT OF THE MOMENT THINGS

Mike pulls eleven into a hug, both crying because they haven't seen each other in so long

Mike pulls eleven into a hug, both crying because they haven't seen each other in so long. El looked different. Her hair was slicked back and she was wearing darker clothes since the last time Tk saw her.

" I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for- ''Mike went to say but was cut off by El.

"Three hundred and fifty-three days" she finished. "I heard"

" Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked.

" Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper spoke up ruining their special moment. " the hell is this? Where have you been?"

" Where have you been?" El retaliates, before hopper pulled her into a hug, meanwhile Tk could practically see the gears in mikes brain turning he knew he was about to explode.

" You've been hiding her? You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike shouted at him before turning to Tk. " and that means you knew! You knew and you didn't tell us! You lied to all of us! How could you do this to us, to me! You were my friend and lied to me!"

With every sentence, Mike pushed Tk back more and Tk didn't fight back. He knew mike was gonna be pissed, he knew he was gonna be angry. Mike didn't stop pushing him until Tks back hit the wall he thought for sure Mike was gonna punch him but it never came.

Tk opened his eyes to see that Mike was no longer standing in front of him, but it was Lucas who was there now back facing him, preventing Mike from hitting Tk. Hopper then grabbed Mike by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to another room to talk.

" Are you okay?" Lucas asked Turning to face him as Dustin came to see if he was okay as well.

" Yeah, I'm fine, I deserved it. Are yall mad at me?" Tk questioned.

" We're you doing it because you didn't wanna tell us?" Dustin asked, to which Tk shook his head. " then all is forgiven. I'm just glad she's back."

" Me too," Lucas agreed. Tk was relieved that they were not upset with him and understood.

" We missed you, " Lucas told her, pulling back from the group hug with Dustin.

" I missed you, too," she said.

" We talked about you pretty much every day" Dustin added, then El stuck her thumb in his mouth.

" teeth. You have teeth" she stated.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin then proceeds to growl at her which caused her to jump.

" Dustin, you can't growl at people. They don't like it" Tk said, walking up to the group. But as soon as he did he was pulled into a hug.

" I missed you, Tk"

" I missed you too, El," he spoke pulling back from the hug. " I like the new look. It's-"