34

The person in charge wiped the sweat from his forehead: "Did you just say 10,000 orders?" No wonder he hasn't seen the world. The express delivery point here is a bit remote from the city, and they can send hundreds of express orders every day. Just fine.

Today, Lao Du sent out a thousand couriers, and almost all the couriers in the online store helped to pack them.

As a result, Lao Du just said that there are still 10,000 express orders to be sent tomorrow, so how could he not be surprised: "Are you sure?"

Lao Du: "I asked a few times today."

"That customer, sent What is it?" I haven't heard that Xin Yuanshan has a very powerful person.

"It should still be this peach, right?" Old Du didn't ask specifically.

"Her business is so good?" The person in charge never expected that ten thousand orders a day, what kind of concept is this?

Lao Du shook his head, he didn't know the specifics, he only knew that it was goods-on-delivery-payment.

The person in charge pondered for a long time: "In this way, you can go to see it early tomorrow morning. If it is really 10,000 orders, we will all help." If it couldn't work, he called all the salespersons of the nearby outlets.

... at five o'clock in the morning, the familiar mechanical voice began to release the task: "Please, the host, plant ten different kinds of fruits

within 17 hours." One more

time."

"The host is asked to plant ten different fruits within 16 hours and 59 minutes, and the completion of the task will restore 18% of the spiritual veins."

"No, it's good, how has the task changed?" But, Shen Ting Shuang thinks, this task seems to be easier than letting hundreds of thousands taste the fruit?

System: "The task is not single and unchanged."

Shen Tingshuang: "So maybe the task will change tomorrow?"

System: "Yes."

Then it seems that there is no need to smoke 10,000 people today. Anyway, Super Mall still has 6,000 catties of fruit and 20,000 August melons. Thinking of this, Shen Tingshuang feels a lot better.

The first time I "looked" at the system, it was pleasing to the eye.

Shen Tingshuang got up and picked the fruit. The fruit that was beyond the Mall had to be handed in. After all, it was an agreement.

Even if it is ginseng essence, Shen Tingshuang must be trustworthy.

...

When I got off the mountain, I found that both Lao Du and Shao Feng were there.

"I haven't picked the fruit yet, I'll pick it up for you later." Shen Tingshuang said to Lao Du.

Lao Du confirmed again: "Is it 10,000 orders?"

"Yes." Lao Du asked again

, "How much will it be sent tomorrow?"

Shen Tingshuang: "At most ten orders." is normal.

Hearing this, Lao Du and Shao Feng breathed a sigh of relief, if it were another 10,000 orders, it would be too scary.

Shen Tingshuang handed the goods to Chao Mall and went to pick the peaches. After handing them over to Lao Du, he found that Shao Feng was still there.