24

Before he could finish speaking, Fu Letian covered Shen Xuan's mouth: "What are you talking about, am I an item? If you say it, let it go."

Tears came out of Shen Xuan, and she shook her head: "No, I just can't bear it."

"Then let me go, will you bear it?" Fu Letian held Shen Xuan in his arms with some heartache.

Shen Xuan shed tears silently, not to mention how pitiful it was. Fu Letian wiped Shen Xuan's tears in distress, and wished to tear Shen Tingshuang apart.

All of this made Shen Tiande see Fu Letian's attitude clearly, he said, "Young Master Fu, don't worry, I will go to a notary tomorrow and cut off the father-daughter relationship with Shen Tingshuang."

Without the support of the Shen family, Shen Tingshuang would not Dare to oppose Shen Xuan.

Fu Letian felt that Shen Tiande's attitude was okay. When he saw that Shen Xuan still wanted to speak, he put his index finger directly on Shen Xuan's lips: "Listen to me, this time just do as my uncle said."

Fu Letian looked at Shen Xuan affectionately. Xuan, "Xuan Xuan, sometimes people are good at being bullied, this sister, don't worry about it."

Shen Tiande also said: "Yeah, Master Fu is right, that beast came to the Shen family and didn't do any good things, just to see For her mother's sake, bringing her back, now the Shen family is considered to be benevolent and righteous, and it would be a good thing to cut off her relationship with the Shen family."

Fu Letian stayed at the Shen family for a while before leaving.

Shen Xuan returned to the bedroom in a bad mood. As soon as she entered the door, all the sadness on her face disappeared, only smug, Shen Tingshuang, you will no longer be Shen's family. At five o'clock in the morning, Shen Tingshuang

received the task: "Please let the host let 4,096 people eat the fruits you plant within 7 hours." In this way, there is no worry that customers will buy more. As for the future, Shen Tingshuang also thought about it. After picking apricots and peaches, she came to the watermelon field and started picking watermelons.

This large watermelon field, these days, can be regarded as fully watered with spiritual energy and has matured.

At 7 o'clock, Lu Minghui and others came.

There is also a big watermelon on Shen Tingshuang's car: "

By the way, this is a new watermelon. You can see if you can cut it into a box and sell it." Selling it in a small box will allow a few more customers to buy it.

When Lu Minghui saw the newly released watermelon, he was overjoyed: "Okay!" The supermarkets have restricted the purchase of apricots and peaches these days, and many consumers have come to them.

There are even complaints to the Consumers Association. He is very busy dealing with these disputes every day. Now that new fruits are on the shelves, it should be easier for consumers to explain.

The watermelon Shen Tingshuang sells at the price of 5 yuan per catty given by Lao Ding, and also provides about 1,000 catties every day.

After they left, Shen Tingshuang's money became 91737 in a short while, and there is still money from scattered sales today. Shen Tingshuang drove back to the mountain and continued to farm.

...

Shao Feng didn't go to Shen Tingshuang to buy fruit in the past few days, mainly because Shen Tingshuang gave a lot of fruit in order to dig their bamboo.