4.1

After the little boy and his mother walked away, the little boy ate several apricots. Seeing that his mother was carrying so many things, he kept peeling apricots for himself, so he picked up one and stood on tiptoe as if he wanted to feed it into his mother's mouth." Mom works hard, and mom eats it." The

little boy's mother took a bite of the apricot, only to find out that the apricot is really delicious, sweet and delicious, just need to chew a few times, the rich juice will flow to every part of the mouth, Bring bursts of comfort.

No wonder children like to eat it. Rao is the apricot she has grown for so many years, and she has to admit that this apricot is the best she has ever eaten!

"Baby, wait for mom to go back and buy some

more." After the two returned, they found that Shen Tingshuang was no longer at the foot of the mountain.

She picked up a plastic bag, filled about two catties of apricots, and swept ten yuan.

...

After the task was completed, Shen Tingshuang didn't care about the basket of apricots anymore, she had to think about the task for tomorrow.

Today's task has been increased to four, and tomorrow will be at least four.

This basket of apricots is placed at the foot of the mountain, so that more people passing by can see the apricots. What if anyone wants to taste it?

After recovering 3% of the spiritual veins, Shen Tingshuang felt that the spiritual energy in his body was filled again, so he went to Xingzi Lin first to pour spiritual energy into Xingzi.

This time, Shen Tingshuang watered a large branch.

It was not until the evening that Shen Tingshuang went to fetch the apricots at the foot of the mountain. She knew that part of the apricots had been taken away because there were scattered voices from Alipay.

Shen Tingshuang has no concept of money, so even after Shen's father froze her bank card yesterday, Shen Tingshuang didn't feel much.

This will see that Alipay has made a total of 28 yuan, and Shen Tingshuang's heart is also very dull.

She ran down the mountain, took the apricots back to the courtyard, washed them and cut them in half in the same way as yesterday, and dried them in the inner courtyard.

...

In the middle of the night, the mechanical sound really sounded again: "Please, host, within 12 hours, let 8 people eat the fruits you planted."

Shen Tingshuang sat up abruptly.

Yesterday there were only 4 people, but today we need 8 people! If there were 4 repeat customers yesterday, then Shen Tingshuang had to find the other four.

Sure enough, each time is more difficult.

Before dawn, Shen Tingshuang got up, went to the side of the courtyard to pick some wild ash vegetables, put them in a pot and blanched a little water to eat to fill his stomach.

Although she has spiritual veins, she is still an ordinary person, and her stomach will be hungry.

After eating and going down the mountain, yesterday's mother stood at the foot of the mountain and saw Shen Tingshuang. She changed her indifference from yesterday and introduced herself very enthusiastically: "Hello, I am from this village, my name is Hongmei."

"Hello . ." Shen Tingshuang remembered her, the one who said at the beginning that children don't eat apricots.

"We came over again after yesterday. Seeing that you weren't here, I took some apricots and scanned the code for you." Hongmei was a little embarrassed, but she wanted to buy more, but Shen Tingshuang didn't claim it, added The Master was not here, so she estimated that she took two kilograms.

Shen Tingshuang nodded indifferently, he could take as much as he wanted, as long as he didn't waste it.

Hongmei took out an item from her bag: "This is a scale I have at home. This is a gift for you, and it is also convenient for weighing." Shen Tingshuang didn't weigh this, so she brought a scale, which was also convenient for other customers to buy apricots.

In order to express her gratitude, Shen Tingshuang gave Hongmei a large bag of apricots, which made Hongmei feel a little embarrassed. Her name was not worth a lot of money. In comparison, Shen Tingshuang's apricots were much more precious.

Afterwards, Shao Feng also came over. When he saw someone who said he weighed five pounds, he wanted to weigh more, but was rejected.

The main reason is that there are not many apricots at first. I am afraid that if they weigh too much, the task will not be completed later: "Let's afternoon, if there are more, you can buy them all."

Shao Feng felt that there was no such thing as doing business, but seeing the serious face of the girl across from him was a little cute: "Okay then."

Due to the relationship between the spiritual veins, Shen Tingshuang was weeding faster today than yesterday.

When it was close to noon, the system issued a warning again: "There are still 10 minutes until the end of the task. The current host task completion progress is 75%. If the task fails, the spiritual pulse will be deducted by 4%."

Shen Tingshuang blinked, Hey, 6 people ate it today.

Obviously only two people bought it, but six people ate it. Shen Tingshuang first found that he was lucky.

...

In the morning, Hongmei brought Xingzi home when she was seen by her mother-in-law, who immediately looked down, "Why did you buy so many apricots?" She knew that her grandson was Xiaobao yesterday. I've been clamoring to eat apricots, but I didn't expect Hongmei to buy so many.

Hongmei explained, "This apricot is really delicious! And I didn't buy it, it was given by the little girl."

When Xiaobao heard her mother came back, she quickly ran out of the house and saw her mother holding a bag in her hand. At the same time, happy to run towards his mother with short legs, "Mom, I want to eat."