9.1

It was none other than Wang Qian who searched for Shen Tingshuang's information.

During this time, Wang Qian never took the initiative to find Shen Tingshuang.

Because she believed that according to past experience, even if Shen Tingshuang ignored her, she would take the initiative to come to see her for more than three days.

As a result, this time, Shen Tingshuang never looked for her, and even when she went to Shen Tingshuang twice, the other party was very cold.

Wang Qian didn't understand, the two of them were fine before, why did Shen Tingshuang suddenly change.

The strange incident she encountered in Xin Yuanshan last time made Wang Qian dare not go to Shen Tingshuang.

But what she didn't expect was that Shen Tingshuang was actually selling fruit, and even in Bailian supermarket?

The Cape Forum is the largest forum in China, and there are various posts in it. She just searched for Xin Yuanshan, and found that this post with Xin Yuanshan was the first in the search interface.

The post was titled "Bailian Supermarket's latest fruit!"

Wang Qian clicked in and found that the comment had already turned several pages.

[Landlord: I dont know if you have gone to Bailian supermarket recently. There is one near my house. I went shopping with my mother in the morning, but found that a bunch of people were looting something. When I went over, it turned out to be apricots and peaches. Yes, the key price is high. Ordinary apricots are sold at 3 yuan a pound, here are 10 yuan a pound, and peaches are 20 yuan a pound!

But everyone was rushing, so I bought two apricots and two peaches with a taste.

As a result, I bought it back and found it was really delicious. When I went back to buy it, I found that these two kinds of fruits were sold out! ! ! Oh my god!

The key is my two apricots, and I didn't grab any of them! ]

[1L: I know what the landlord said, I bought it too, it's really delicious. ]

[2L: There are pictures and truths. ]

[3L: Isn't this coming [picture]. 】

The apricots and peaches in the picture are really good-looking. Wang Qian, who is a frequent P picture person, can also see at a glance that this picture has no filters and no color matching. To be honest, she wants to eat it.

In particular, she had really eaten the apricots, and knew that it tasted really good.

...

[13L: Are all the cares upstairs? 】

【14L: I want to eat too. 】

【15L: Whoever buys it so expensive is a fool. 】

Wang Qian was a little happy to see this. After all, someone was questioning this post, and the more she scrolled down, the more wrong the trend of this post was.

[109L: I couldn't help buying it today, it's really delicious! ]

[110L: I'm sorry, I apologize for what I said before, I am a fool, and I am willing to continue to be a fool. ]

[111L: After I finished eating, I found out that there is absolutely no need for care! ] Turning

to the next few pages, the comment has become...

[987L: One person's blood book asks Bailian to buy more goods! ]

[988L: Agree with ls+1]

[989L: +2]

[990L: +3]

...

and then to the comments that follow, that is, tonight, everyone will pick it up directly. This fruit is imported from Xinyuan Mountain. You can organize The team went to Xin Yuanshan to buy.

Seeing this, Wang Qian was not calm.

Bailian Supermarket is owned by the Peng family.

I don't know how Shen Tingshuang gave the pills to the Peng family, but Bailian was willing to buy Shen Tingshuang's fruit.

After thinking about it, Wang Qian still called Shen Xuan.

Shen Xuan was having dinner at home, and when she heard the news, her face was not very good.

After hanging up the phone, Father Shen asked with concern, "What's the matter?" He has two daughters, but Shen Xuan is the one who needs her to worry the least.

Shen Xuan had an expression of hesitating to speak, and the mother Shen asked: "Xuan Xuan, what's the matter? If you have anything to say, just say it."

Shen Xuan said: "The call just now was my sister's friend, she told me. My sister is selling fruit." After speaking, a worried expression appeared on her face.

Shen's mother on the side disagreed a little: "It's not that our Shen family is short of her food and clothing, how can we still sell fruit?"

Shen Xuan hesitated again and again, looked at Shen's father, and said, "I heard that my sister is selling fruit in Bailian supermarket, Why don't I go see my sister tomorrow."

Shen Xuan knew that if Shen Tingshuang's fruits were sold in Bailian at the beginning, Father Shen probably wouldn't feel anything, but he first suggested that Shen Tingshuang was selling fruits, and then In Bailian Supermarket, Father Shen must have an idea, because the preconceived idea is that the girl of the Shen family has been reduced to taking out fruit.

The good-looking father Shen will definitely not have a face.

Sure enough, I just heard Father Shen say angrily: "Even if you sell it in Pei's supermarket, it's no different." The

Peng family is worse than the Shen family, and the Shen family is worse than the Pei family. But Pei's family is different. Pei's supermarket, not to mention the top 100 in China, can be counted as the top 100 in the world.

However, Father Shen did not refuse Shen Xuan to see Shen Tingshuang. Shen Xuan put away her phone, she was really going to see her good sister tomorrow.

...

Unwittingly, Shen Tingshuang was entering a certain treasure page with his mobile phone.

She remembered that the car that came to the village was delivered by Y Express. Searching for previous memories, Shen Tingshuang screened out the shops that could send Y express.