9.2

Ginseng, although she has become a human now, she still needs some time to get used to it.

After signing a contract with Bailian Supermarket, Shen Tingshuang felt that the apricots and peaches would be picked by himself sooner or later. Fortunately, the mountain was big enough, but the shops in the village only had seeds of cucumbers, peppers and cabbage.

So this time she bought all kinds of seeds, rice, oil and other foods, which cost a total of 873 yuan.

During this time, I also made some profits, and now there is still 31,271 yuan left.

Knowing that he would be up in the middle of the night, Shen Tingshuang went to rest early.

At 12 o'clock in the night, the unique mechanical sound of the system came again: "Please, host, within 12 hours, let 128 people eat the fruit you planted."

Well, the release task in the middle of the night really doesn't make people sleep well.

But for the sake of aura, Shen Tingshuang sat up and quickly ran to the peach tree on the mountain to irrigate the aura.

Like yesterday, when he slept until 4 am, Shen Tingshuang started to get up and pick fruits. The more his spiritual veins recovered, the more dexterous Shen Tingshuang became, and the faster he picked fruits.

At seven o'clock, when the Bailian supermarket came over, Shen Tingshuang had already picked 1,003 catties of apricots and 1,700 catties of peaches.

The supermarket person finished weighing, gave Shen Ting a double list and left.

Although this batch of goods they are transporting now is not much, everyone is looking forward to it.

...

Shen Tingshuang picked apricots and peaches and went down the mountain. Originally, Bailian Supermarket alone helped to sell them, but Shen Tingshuang could complete the task.

It's just that there are many repeat customers in this village, so Shen Tingshuang will pick some more and go down the mountain.

Shao Feng did not leave in a hurry after buying the fruit, but waited for the people who came with him to finish weighing and leave first.

It's just that there are a little more people today.

...

Yesterday, Shao Feng casually asked about Shen Tingshuang's car. It wasn't long before the meeting, and everyone in the village knew that Shen Tingshuang's fruit was sold in Bailian Supermarket.

People in the village have a habit. After eating, as long as it doesn't rain, they like to gather under the big tree in front of the village committee to chat, mostly talking nonsense that is not nutritious.

For example, the couple quarreled, or the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law did not get along well.

Wait a minute, let's talk about chicken feathers.

However, everyone seemed to have discovered a new topic last night.

"Do you know that there are apricots in Xinyuan Mountain?"

"Yes, everyone says it's delicious. I went to buy a pound today, and it's really delicious." Thinking of the taste of the apricots, the person who spoke I couldn't help drooling.

"I heard that all her fruits are sold to the big supermarkets in the city."

"That's normal. The children of Liu Sanjia don't like fruit the most. The apricots and peaches bought from there like to eat very much. People will praise the fruit." The family does not know how happy they are to be able to solve their Xiaobao's problems.

"Don't tell me, my mother-in-law is so picky, she actually thinks the apricots there are delicious." It was the second girl in the village who was talking. She found a husband with a simple and honest personality, but her husband's mother was picky and chose everything from eggs. bone.

No matter how well one thing is done, Er Niu's mother-in-law will pick out one, two or three.

Er Niu is a greedy person. Yesterday, I heard the person next door said that Xin Yuanshan's apricots are delicious, so I went to buy some, and when I came back, I found that the apricots were really delicious.

When she was eating happily, she was discovered by her mother-in-law.

Many people in this village grow apricots, and Erniu's family is no exception, so at the moment, her mother-in-law is a little unhappy, and she feels that Erniu is spending money indiscriminately.

Er Niu's reaction was also flexible at that time, and she directly fed her mother-in-law an apricot.

This was the first time Er Niu saw the shock in her mother-in-law's eyes after she married her husband.

After that, Er Niu's mother-in-law squatted beside Er Niu, and the two ate a pound of apricots in one go.

After eating, Er Niu's mother also complained, "Why did you only buy so much."

You know, when Er Niu usually goes shopping, she may be scolded for buying more than one.

At that time, Er Niu didn't mention how surprised she was.

Everyone was saying that Xinyuanshan's apricots were delicious, and suddenly a discordant voice said, "Everyone is in the same village, and the land is similar. Why are Xinyuanshan's apricots so delicious, we don't grow that flavor." As

soon as the words came out, someone followed, "Yeah, why are her apricots so delicious that they can be sold in big supermarkets?"

"Maybe it's because Xin Yuanshan has been uninhabited for so long."

The humane said, "No one lives there, It can only be said that the land has not been destroyed, but it cannot be said that the difference in taste is so big."

"Then why?"

"I don't know, I always feel that this apricot is not so simple, maybe there is something in it. Medicine."

"I've also heard that many people give fruit ripening medicine now. To make the fruit look good, they also add pigments and saccharin."

Some people retorted, "But that apricot is really delicious, I don't even have the skin on it. I ate them all, and I didn't taste any weird taste."

"Yeah, let alone the skin, I ate all the almonds inside, and they were fragrant and crunchy."

"I think it's better to be careful about this."

...

Anyway, this conversation made Shen Tingshuang have a lot of customers today, which caused Shao Feng to wait for a long time before Shen Tingshuang was free.

The author has something to say: Ow~ I finally replaced this chapter. :,,