3.1

After receiving the task, Shen Tingshuang was not in a hurry. She now has enough fruit for people to eat, and since it is midnight, even if she goes out with apricots, she can't find anyone to eat.

Thinking of this, Shen Tingshuang yawned, changed to a comfortable sleeping position, and continued to sleep.

Keep your spirits up, and you can do your job better.

It was just dawn, Shen Tingshuang got up, went straight to the apricot forest, picked some apricots, and walked down the mountain.

As soon as I arrived at the foot of the mountain, I met the man driving the car yesterday, "Beauty, you are finally here, can Xingzi sell me

some more?" "

Shen Tingshuang looks good-looking, this sweet smile made Shao Feng a little nervous, and it took him a while to react. Seeing that there were no bags around, he grabbed a large handful of apricots with his hands, "Is there a code to scan?"

"What code?" After all, Shen Tingshuang was a ginseng essence, and he didn't respond so quickly to modern things, even if he had memories of his original body, and he was a little puzzled.

Shao Feng asked Shen Tingshuang to give him his cell phone, and then called up the QR code for the payment: "That's it." After speaking, Shen Tingshuang swiped five yuan.

Yesterday, after Shao Feng and his mother ate the apricots, they felt that they didn't have enough. As a result, when Shao Feng came out, he couldn't find Shen Tingshuang.

He came out this morning just to try his luck, but he didn't expect to see Shen Tingshuang carrying a basket of apricots.

"Are you trying to sell it?" Shao Feng asked.

"Forget it." Shen Tingshuang's purpose was not to sell money, but to let people eat the fruits she planted.

Shao Feng thought of Shen Tingshuang's strange attitude yesterday, and asked, "You can't send it when you see someone, right?"

Shen Tingshuang looked at Shao Feng with doubts, isn't it surprising that you can send it when you see someone?

Seeing Shen Tingshuang's cute appearance, Shao Feng couldn't help laughing. He didn't know if she was too innocent or not in business, "If you do this, others will think you are a liar."

Shen Tingshuang was even more puzzled. Why would he be mistaken for a liar when he gave something to someone else?

Shao Feng felt that the girl in front of him was cute and innocent, "Wait for me." He took Xingzi and went home first.

He put Xingzi in the living room on the first floor and walked to his bedroom on the second floor. There is a color printer on the desk by the window.

When Shao Feng went downstairs with a piece of plastic-wrapped paper, he found that the apricots he had just brought back had been eaten by his mother. He was a little angry, but more helpless: "Mom!"

Shao Feng's mother rubbed and stood up. Get up: "Who told you to buy so little and come back, I'll give you money, you can buy more and come back."

"You can just bring me a bag, there are no bags in the place selling apricots." Shao Feng said.

When Shao Feng's mother heard this, she took a large amount of plastic bags from the kitchen and stuffed it into Shao Feng: "Go, go, go." When Shao Feng passed by, he saw Shen Tingshuang

pulling the grass beside him, and he put the QR code on it. In the basket: "This is the QR code for your payment. Your apricots are better than ordinary apricots, so I wrote five yuan per pound."

Shen Tingshuang had no idea about money, so he said, "Thank you."

"I'll buy some more. By the way, this bag can be filled with apricots for guests." Of course, Shao Feng couldn't bring back all the apricots in the bag her mother gave, but only took one of them.

Shen Tingshuang filled Shao Feng's bag with apricots. What Shao Feng just said was a reminder to Shen Tingshuang, plus the QR code printed by Shao Feng, in order to thank him, Shen Tingshuang confiscated Shao Feng's money.

After Shao Feng left, Shen Tingshuang continued to pull weeds. As a ginseng essence, she couldn't stand this weedy land the most.

Every time someone passed by, she would stop what she was doing and ask passersby if they wanted to taste apricots.

The results were all rejected without exception.

After Shen Tingshuang had removed all the weeds under the mountain, no one would eat the apricots.

The mechanical sound in my ear appeared again: "There are still 10 minutes until the end of the task. The current host task completion progress is 50%. If the task fails, the spiritual pulse will be deducted by 3%."

At this time yesterday, although the task progress was 0, But there are two people short of it. Although 50% of the task has been completed today, it is still two people short of it.