10.2

I was a little surprised when I received the call from Shen Tiande, but when I hung up the phone, my mood was not so good.

He called the general manager of the group directly.

...

After Shen Xuan left, Shen Tingshuang returned to the courtyard and was about to rest, when he felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the formation at the foot of the mountain.

Shen Tingshuang sighed, and didn't know who she was provoking, so many troubles every day.

When she walked to the foot of the mountain and saw a black car crash into her bamboo forest, her mood was even worse.

Instead, she wanted to see which wicked person bumped into the bamboo forest that she had transplanted.

It turned out that a man was lying in the driver's seat, covered in blood.

Because there was a formation at the bottom of the mountain, when it hit, it blocked the car for a while, but the car was hit a bit miserably.

Shen Tingshuang pulled the car door open with force, and then pulled the man inside out, but wherever the man passed, blood was flowing.

He lost too much blood, and the man's face was pale, but he could still see that the man was very handsome.

Shen Tingshuang used spiritual energy to stop the bleeding of the man, and lost some spiritual energy. The man's face was not so pale, but he still didn't mean to wake up.

Sighing, Shen Tingshuang carried the man on his back and walked towards the courtyard.

Shen Tingshuang first put the man in the courtyard, washed the blood on his body with clean water, then stripped off his clothes and pants and put them on his bed.

Shen Tingshuang muttered: "This is the only bed left. Whoever calls you a wounded will give it to you first."

Shen Tingshuang took another piece of hair, put it in the water, and opened it with aura.

Ginseng can prolong life. As a thousand-year-old ginseng essence, a single whisker can bring the dead back to life.

She fed the water little by little into the man's mouth, and then went down the mountain to clean up the bamboo forest that the man smashed.

Fortunately, not many bamboos were damaged, and some of them can continue to be used after being straightened.

The broken bamboos could no longer be used, so Shen Tingshuang simply cut them off, cut the good bamboos in half, connected them together, and found vines from the mountain to weave the bamboos into a row.

Below are some shorter bamboos, and a long bamboo table is ready to sit.

This table can later sell fruit on it.

As for the empty space, Shen Tingshuang planned to buy some bamboo to plant.

Shen Tingshuang put the scraped leaves on the two black cars.

...

When Lu Minghui was called to the general manager's office, he thought that the general manager wanted to praise him. After all, Shen Tingshuang's fruit has brought many customers to Bailian in the past two days.

As a result, I didn't expect it. As soon as I walked into the office, I was scolded by the general manager.

"You idiot, do you know what you have done? What kind of goods did you put on the shelves that offended the Shen family!"

Lu Minghui looked incredulous. He didn't realize that he was criticized at first, but what shocked him even more was Xin Yuanshan That girl, so innocent, how could she offend the Shen family?

When he left the general manager's office, Lu Minghui was still confused.

Such delicious fruit, why should you cancel the contract.

Is it because of offending the Shen family?

...

When Lu Minghui returned to the office, Li Ying and others found that something was wrong with Lu Minghui: "What's wrong with the boss?"

Lu Minghui sat in his seat and muttered, "The manager wants us to cancel our cooperation with Xin Yuanshan."

Everyone was shocked.

...

Shen Tingshuang put the table at the foot of the mountain, and received a transfer of 22,015 yuan from Bailian, and Lu Minghui came over.

Shen Tingshuang's dull mood eased a lot, she waved her hand, and now it is thanks to Lu Minghui and the others that she can complete her daily tasks so easily.

Seeing Shen Tingshuang waving his hand enthusiastically, Lu Minghui felt even more guilty: "How's business today?"

Shen

Tingshuang: "It's good." Lu Minghui smiled reluctantly, and after a long deliberation, he said, "We may not be able to continue to cooperate with you. It 's over."

Shen Tingshuang was a little puzzled, but she accepted it quickly, she knew that the task was not so easy to complete: "Okay."

Lu Minghui saw Shen Tingshuang drooping his small head, and felt even more uncomfortable: "Girl, what are you doing? Offended the Shen family?" He didn't even tell the people in the department, but now he told Shen Tingshuang directly.

Shen Tingshuang was even more puzzled now: "Huh?" The original body is the Shen family, how could it be possible to offend the Shen family?

Lu Minghui sighed: "It was the Shen family who contacted the person in charge of our company and asked us to take your fruit off the shelves."

There was a hint of anger in Shen Ting's eyes, she knew that Shen Xuan was a bad guy, but she didn't expect it to be so bad.

Seeing Shen Tingshuang's appearance, Lu Minghui guessed that she probably knew why: "Don't worry, this is a breach of contract by our company, and I will find a way to ask for liquidated damages for you."

Shen Tingshuang doesn't care about these liquidated damages at all, she is very angry now , after sending Lu Minghui away.

Shen Tingshuang went straight to stop a car and go back to Shen's house.

She wanted to ask Shen Xuan, she was just selling fruit, why is she so vicious!

The author has something to say: Ouch~ Chapter 10 is done~

I see the little angel here~ If you still have no collection~

Can you move your little hands and give this article a close~

Open your eyes and look forward to watching you (:, ,,