8.2

General supermarket suppliers will definitely not be Japanese knots. Both Lu Minghui and Sun Ping felt that it was not easy for the little girl Shen Tingshuang, so they opened up this special case.

There is also the quantity of supply, which Lu Minghui also removed from the contract. Shen Tingshuang is a little girl. It would be a bit difficult for her to provide several thousand kilograms every day.

Lu Minghui is not a kind-hearted person, but when he gets along with Shen Tingshuang, he finds that Shen Tingshuang is pure in nature, and he completely regards Shen Tingshuang as his daughter.

Shen

Tingshuang: "Okay." Lu Minghui said again: "They should give you today's order, and they will transfer the money to you at noon, don't worry."

As for money, Shen Tingshuang is really not in a hurry, she is more The concern is whether 64 people can come to buy the fruit she grows today.

After the people from Bailian Supermarket returned, they immediately put the fruit on the shelves.

Yesterday afternoon, Xiao Liu brought the fruit to the office, but his colleague, Xiao Zhang, smelled the fragrance and asked a few questions.

Xiao Liu thought that he usually had a good relationship, so he gave Xiao Zhang an apricot and a peach. At first, Xiao Zhang thought that Xiao Liu was a little stingy, so he only gave himself a peach and apricot.

After eating, Xiao Zhang realized that he had wrongly blamed Xiao Liu. It wasn't that Xiao Liu was stingy. On the contrary, Xiao Liu was very generous. If she was her, she might not be willing to share such delicious fruit!

In the afternoon, Xiao Zhang went to the Bailian supermarket downstairs, and found that the apricots and peaches had already been sold out. Xiao Zhang weighed the apricots next to him, but found that it was not the taste he had eaten in the afternoon.

No, at 8:50, she ran directly to the entrance of Bailian supermarket downstairs.

The supermarket opens at 9 o'clock. Usually, there are not many early queues to buy things. Most of them are nearby residents. They come early to buy some fresh vegetables.

But there seem to be more people than usual today, mostly young people.

As soon as the supermarket opened, Xiao Zhang immediately ran towards the shelves. She found that there were at least ten people in the same direction as her.

It seems that many people already know that these two fruits are delicious.

Xiao Zhang grabbed a pound of each item. She originally wanted to choose one, but the person next to her directly grabbed the fruit and put it in the bag.

So Xiao Zhang really grabbed these two fruits and went back to the company, because yesterday he ate the fruit given by Xiao Liu, and today Xiao Zhang put apricots and peaches on Xiao Liu's table.

Xiao Liu was running a project outside today, and when he came back, he saw these two fruits and was immediately moved.

...

When Shen Tingshuang finished transplanting the last bamboo, he received a transfer of 20,565 yuan.

Afterwards, I received a notification that the task was completed. The spiritual veins recovered by 7%, and I felt that the spiritual energy in my body became a little richer. Shen Tingshuang was very happy.

Through these days of labor, she has transplanted the bamboo forest to the foot of the mountain.

Now the entrance of Xinyuan Mountain is very beautiful.

The front is a fence made of bamboo, a bamboo is cut in half, the round side faces the outside, and the white side faces Xinyuan Mountain.

Next are seven rows of bamboos, each about a meter apart.

It looks much better than the overgrown weeds before.

...

Shao Feng came back very early today because a courier arrived.

The village is a bit remote, so the general courier is picked up at the pickup point, which is some distance away from the village.

However, Y express can be delivered directly to the village, but the time is slower. They will save more express delivery and send them to the village together.

Shao Feng didn't pay attention to it before, but today he discovered that Xinyuan Mountain had changed a lot. Rows of beautiful bamboos were standing at the foot of the mountain, and he couldn't see the desolate taste at all.

Not far away, Shen Tingshuang was taking care of the bamboo. There was a large colorful sunset in the sky, and the scenery was beautiful. This made Shao Feng subconsciously pick up the DSLR on the co-pilot and shoot at Shen Tingshuang not far away. got one.

Just parked the car and was about to find Shen Tingshuang, and found that Y Express's car was coming. Shao Feng and the courier moved the courier to the door together.

After finishing all this, Shao Feng looked at Xin Yuanshan and found that Shen Tingshuang was still on the mountain.

Shao Feng felt a little lost in his heart. He stood at the door for a while, took the courier home, and then went back to the second floor to import the photos from the DSLR to the computer.

Drag the mouse directly to the last picture, open Photoshop, import the picture, just crop the proportion of the photo slightly, adjust the color, and Shao Feng clicked save.

Shao Feng is a self-media practitioner.

When I was in high school, I got the first smartphone in my life. At that time, Shao Feng was obsessed with taking pictures. The pictures taken with the mobile phone were also posted on some websites, and occasionally he received some copyright fees.

With these expenses, Shao Feng bought the first DSLR in his life, and Shao Feng himself became more and more interested in photography.

It's just that the sentence that the SLR is poor for three generations is true. Shao Feng wants to buy a good camera and a good lens, which requires funds, so Shao Feng began to take pictures of beautiful women on the street, and also opened a Weibo.

At first, he begged to be photographed by beauties on the street. Later, after Shao Feng became famous, many people took the initiative to ask him to take pictures.

After a few years, the money to buy a lens is not to worry about.

And over the years of filming, Shao Feng has gradually deviated from his original intention. In the beginning, he only had a mobile phone, and he only took pictures of what he liked.

Later, in order to make money, I began to cater to the taste of the public.

Now, looking at the pictures on the computer, Shao Feng burst into tears. This was his original intention, the photo he wanted to take from the bottom of his heart.

Shao Feng found that the two had known each other for so long, but he didn't even have Shen Tingshuang's contact information. He entered Shen Tingshuang's name on the Internet and pressed Enter.

...

In addition to Shao Feng, there were also people searching for news about Shen Tingshuang on the Internet.

The author has something to say: Guess who is searching for news about Shen Tingshuang... :,,,