31

"Miss, I have been watching your live broadcast, but I have never won the prize. I want to try it after seeing the comments on Weibo, so today I have an appointment with my friends."

Shen Tingshuang: "Thank you."

"I'm a fan of Qin Yueze, thank you for helping my brother speak before."

"I'm just telling the truth." However, Shen Tingshuang's favorability for Qin Yueze has increased. See, BUG can not only help her complete the task, but also Have his fans to help. "I'm also a fan of my brother. I ate the fruit you planted at my brother's birthday party and thought it was very delicious, but I didn't grab it at the Super Mall

, so I just came here."

Easy to buy, Qin Yueze's ability to carry goods is first-class. As soon as fans heard that Qin Yueze's fruits were the same as Super Mall, they went to the supermarket to buy them.

Therefore, even if Shen Tingshuang added a few pounds to Lu Minghui, it was still not enough for them to sell.

...

The people who came have told their reasons for coming to Xinyuan Mountain to buy fruit, Shen Tingshuang thanked them one by one, and then said to everyone: "How much is needed, you can say it yourself, and I will go up the mountain to pick some fruit."

These people saw Shen Ting . Shuangzao walked up the mountain.

"Hey, isn't she afraid that we will take it directly?"

"This is a village, and the folk customs must be simple. Everyone is used to it."

"Yes, maybe Miss Sister is used to it too. Look, the QR code is here."

...

When everyone was discussing, some people from the village came here and saw a group of people surrounding Shen Tingshuang's booth.

After waiting for a while, I saw that they were still standing and talking, and they didn't seem to have any intention of choosing fruits.

The villager simply weighed the fruit himself, took another five August melons, then scanned the QR code to pay, and then left.

After the villagers left, the group of people no longer hesitated and began to choose fruit to buy.

However, they found that these fruits do not need to be picked at all, just any one is good.

Others rushed to Xinyuan Mountain one after another, and the people behind saw that the person in front chose the fruit by themselves, and then scanned the code to pay, and followed this rule.

Apricots, peaches, and watermelons are placed under the table, and there are August melons on the table. No way, this fruit is too fragile.

Shen Tingshuang used a small trailer to pull another few hundred catties of fruit down.

" What

is this?" The person who had just arrived at Xinyuan Mountain asked when he saw the fruit on the table.

Someone from behind said: "August Melon, I saw it in Ah Shuang's live broadcast room before."

This person thought about it, took one, and paid the bill.

Walking out of the queue, August melon was inconvenient to pack, so he planned to simply eat the fruit and take the rest home.

When you take a bite, it is very sweet. It tastes a bit like a banana, but not exactly like it.