39

The three police officers all stared at Shen Tingshuang, especially the driver who was driving, holding the steering wheel tightly, and the other pair turned around. If it was a ghost, he immediately stepped on the accelerator to go down the mountain.

As a result, Shen Tingshuang turned back after sowing the seeds.

The three policemen were stunned.

The moment they saw Shen Tingshuang, they could be sure that Shen Tingshuang was a human and a beautiful girl. Shen

Tingshuang walked to the police car: "Is something wrong?" The

three got out of the car one after another and showed their certificates: "We are the police. We received a call that the fruit you planted was poisonous."

a question mark.

She, the fruit that she grows, is poisonous?

Seeing that Shen Tingshuang did not speak, the police took out the certificate issued by the hospital: "That's right, the victim said that after buying your fruit, he vomited and had diarrhea and went to the hospital for examination. It was indeed food poisoning."

Shen Tingshuang knew the best , These fruits contain spiritual energy, not only can't eat people, but also have certain benefits for people.

However, she still took the certificate and saw what was written on it: "The patient started vomiting and diarrhea after eating peaches last night, which continued until this morning, and was diagnosed with food poisoning after examination.

" "Are you sure it's my peach?"

Under the big data, everyone is transparent, so the police can also find out that a certain treasure shop of Shen Tingshuang only opened yesterday, but the peach: "He was in you before. I won the lottery prize in the live broadcast room."

It turned out to be in those 10,000 peaches.

This is obviously a frame-up: "Do you need to see the peaches I planted?"

Police officer: "Yes."

"Come with me." Shen Tingshuang led the police up the mountain.

The police followed behind Shen Tingshuang and looked at the mountain as they walked. There were not many animals on the mountain, and they made some noises occasionally, making them seem a little lonely, but looking at the melons and fruits growing on the mountain, it seemed that they lived here again Very comfortable.

Of course, it doesn't count the ghost hitting the wall encountered under the mountain.

...

The peach trees were above the courtyard, and before they got there, the police could smell the fragrance.

When I walked to the peach forest, I found that the peaches on the peach trees were all large and full of color, and each peach exuded an attractive fragrance.

Shen Tingshuang picked three peaches and handed them to the three police officers: "Try it."

Although the three police officers wanted to taste them, they were working at the moment, and the older one took a peach: "We need to take this back for inspection.

Shen Tingshuang picked another one: "Save one for you to take home, and you can try the other." The older

policeman said: "Then we will pay for this one." It smelled delicious, and he wanted to bring it back. Give his kids a taste at home.

In fact, the three police officers were able to guess some of them after so long in handling the case. The little girl was so calm. Plus, seeing this peach, everyone already knew in their hearts.