18

After the staff left, Shen Tingshuang moved out the previous bedside table, there was nothing in it, and there was no need to clean it up.

Shen Tingshuang went outside the courtyard again and made two bedside tables from the wood left over from the bed just now.

Still no screw was used, after grinding it smooth, Shen Tingshuang put it into the house.

The previous bed and bedside table were useless, so Shen Tingshuang chopped it up and moved it to the kitchen for firewood.

When he was done, Shen Tingshuang went to take a shower.

Then spread the quilt cover and lie on the bed, feeling more comfortable.

She slept until the evening, and she didn't even hear the system prompting the completion of the task.

When he woke up from sleep, his whole body seemed to have undergone great changes from the inside out.

If this time, if Chen listens to double-look in the mirror, she will find that some of the small spots and redness on her face are gone, and the whole face is flawless and can be broken by blowing bullets.

Speaking of the inside, Shen Tingshuang felt that the meridians in his body were extremely smooth and comfortable.

This is the effect of restoring 10% of the spiritual veins. Shen

listens to the double call system: "Can I change the time now?"

System: "Yes, but the host can only postpone the time within five hours."

Listening to the pair, this limit is better than 12:00 midnight: "Then help me delay it until 5:00."

System: "Okay, the task will be delayed until 5:00, but the host still needs to complete it before 12:00 noon. Mission."

Shen Tingshuang: "..."

That's useful.

...

Shen Tingshuang was too lazy to take care of the system, got up to prepare dinner, Xin Yuanshan was very quiet at this time, except for the occasional squeak of unknown insects.

This is more lively than when she first came.

The Internet is not as calm as Xin Yuanshan.

A topic of #Qin Yueze was hit by a black powder brake pad caused a car accident# gradually became a hot search, and then the "hot" behind the topic became "boiling", and within a minute, it turned into a red "explosive" word, and then Then Weibo was paralyzed.

The reason is that Ping An City B posted a Weibo, this is the official Weibo of the Public Security Department of City B.

[Ping'an City B: Explanation on the recent car accident of a well-known artist surnamed Q.

A well-known artist surnamed Q, on his way home from work, was maliciously damaged by the brake pads of the motor vehicle. A black XX car driven by the artist surnamed Q unfortunately crashed into the bamboo forest of Xinyuan Mountain. Fortunately, the artist surnamed Q was not seriously injured.

At present, the suspect has been arrested and brought to justice. 】

This Weibo, with few words and a lot of information, most netizens guessed that it was Qin Yueze.

After all, there are not many well-known artists with the surname Q, and even more so when the work was completed yesterday.

So everyone went to Qin Yueze's Weibo to inquire, and many media called Ai Mingna directly.

After consulting a lot, Emin had to come up and post a Weibo.

[Ai Ming: Thank you for your concern for Yueze. Yueze is currently undergoing a full-body examination. I believe the bad guys will be punished. 】

Qin Yueze also turned from a traffic star to an actor, and the fan base is very large.

In addition, the star in the entertainment industry has no black fans, and everyone is afraid that their true master will be treated the same way.

For a while, Qin Yueze's fans and fans of many other people began to scrape the information of this black fan, and they had the kind of tendency to scrape the information of the other party's whole family.

But at this moment, Qin Yueze posted a Weibo [Qin Yueze: Thank you Moon and everyone for your concern, I'm fine, and there is no need to find information about black fans, the bad guys will eventually be punished. 】

Qin Yueze's fans are called Moon, and when Weibo posted, fans shouted that Qin Yueze was too kind.

There are also some passers-by who think that Qin Yueze is a bit of a holy father, but these comments were slammed by fans as soon as they were posted.

Ai Ming exited Qin Yueze's Weibo, and glanced at the suspect's profile next to him: "Why are you so troublesome?"

Qin Yueze said lightly: "He is not a real person."

Since his debut, Ai Ming has been Qin Yueze's agent Man, after seeing Qin Yueze's talent and diligence, he only took him as an artist. After so many years, he also knew about Qin Yueze, and he only sighed when he heard this.

Qin Yueze: "Not to mention the Internet violence, human flesh is not right."

Ai Ming nodded, once Qin Yueze didn't open his mouth on this matter, if something happened in the future, he would also be pulled out, saying that he didn't guide fans and passersby well at that time.

...

at five o'clock in the morning, the task issued by the system turned out to be: "Invite the host to let 1024 people eat the fruits you plant within 7 hours."

Shen Tingshuang opened his eyes and asked confusedly: "Then if anyone If I ate the fruit I planted between 0:00 and 5:00 in the morning, does it count?" The

system responded quickly: "Yes."

Okay, Shen Tingshuang took this system as an alarm clock.

At 7 o'clock, it was Lu Minghui who came over from the mall.

After Lu Minghui resigned, the HR of Pei Group called. At first Lu Minghui thought it was a liar.

Finally found it to be true.

As for the olive branch of the Pei Group, how could Lu Minghui not accept it? Besides, the Pei Group said that Lu Minghui could bring his people to the Pei Group, but the people who brought him needed to be interviewed.

So, Lu Minghui took Li Ying and Sun Ping to the Pei family.

After joining the job, the first task they received was to come to Xinyuan Mountain to collect fruits and talk about the follow-up development.

So today, when Lu Minghui came over, in addition to collecting fruit, he also wanted to have a good discussion with Shen Tingshuang.

The Pei family naturally also saw that if Shen Tingshuang can grow delicious apricots and peaches, it can also grow other delicious fruits and vegetables.

At present, the two kinds of fruits provided by Shen Tingshuang add up to 2,000 kilograms per day, but the Super Mall in City B alone is not enough, let alone sent to other places.

Lu Minghui said his thoughts and looked at Shen Tingshuang.

The author has something to say: Is there any teacher in the little angel~~

I wish the people's teacher, happy holidays~~~

Some people say that the little angel's "pen refill" is not more than a love.

Instead, give you the refill and hurry up to code. .

I:? ? ?

Thank you "Xianxian" and "Yunfeisha" for the nutrient solution, Ah Qi will continue to work hard~~~:,,,