30

Shen Tingshuang didn't read Weibo, and at 8 o'clock, she lay on the bed and opened VIVI's live broadcast room.

In todays live broadcast, the first thing on VIVI is the snack category. Almost all the snacks I bought from the VIVI live broadcast room have arrived. Except for the snail powder, Shen Tingshuang has nothing to buy back, but there are 7 products on the shelves, and Shen Tingshuang has not. See snail powder.

When the egg yolk pastry was finished, VIVI took out a box of tea leaves.

Shen Tingshuang had an idea, she seemed to be able to grow tea, and she could sell tea in the future. One box contains two taels. If one person buys it, many people will definitely try it. After all, tea is a necessity for most people, and It is also a must-have item when entertaining guests.

Thinking of this, Shen Tingshuang decided to go to the village to find tea trees tomorrow, and then transplant them.

...

Shen Tingshuang didn't buy tea, but bought a case of red wine.

Drinking is not allowed in the live broadcast room, but VIVI is very powerful. Even if you don't drink it, you will talk about this red wine in a mouth-watering manner, such as: "This red wine sells the best." "The taste is very mellow." "No Flavor and pigment, drink with elbow, it's very delicious."

Shen Tingshuang hadn't eaten elbow for a long time, and when he heard this, he placed an order and bought a box.

As for the elbow, when I go to the villager's house to ask about the tea tree tomorrow, I will buy one by the way.

... At five in the morning, the familiar mechanical sound of the system sounded

again, "Please, host, within 17 hours, let 65,536 people eat the fruits you planted."

Sit up against the back of the bed and start thinking about how to accomplish today's task.

The customers on the Super Mall side are fixed, adding up to about 21,000 people.

There are at most a hundred people in the village who come to buy fruit every day.

The fruits of the lottery two days ago will be delivered to the winning netizens one after another today. If they are willing to share with others, there will be more, but Shen Tingshuang is not sure about this amount.

That is to say, the amount of tasks that can be completed today is no more than 30,000 people at most.

Yesterday's task could be completed, mainly because Qin Yueze's birthday party played a part. In addition, Qin Yueze had eaten this bug. Every time Qin Yueze took a bite of the fruit she planted, the bug would be upgraded once.

The first time Qin Yueze ate her fruit, it was equivalent to 100 people, the second time Qin Yueze ate it was equivalent to 200 people, and yesterday Qin Yueze ate it was equivalent to 400 people, that is to say, the next time Qin Yueze took a bite, it was equivalent to 800 people .

How Shen Tingshuang hopes that Qin Yueze can eat a bite of the fruit he grows every day.

Of course, this is unrealistic, and today's task is still to be completed.

Provide more fruits for the super mall, and then draw more people in the live broadcast room?

Shen Tingshuang's spiritual veins have now recovered by 16%, and the spiritual energy is much more abundant than when he first passed through it. The speed of picking fruits is naturally incomparable. It only takes ten minutes to pick a tree.

Thinking of this, Shen Tingshuang has made a decision to double the number of four kinds of fruits provided to Super Mall from today, and sell more fruits at the foot of the mountain.

In addition, if there are enough viewers in the live broadcast room today, Shen Tingshuang plans to draw 10,000 people, and change the half catty of peaches before to one per person, so that more people will eat.

Of course, Shen Tingshuang also planned to ask the netizens in the live broadcast room for their opinions to see if everyone could accept this lottery method.

Today's tasks solve part of the problem, but what about tomorrow? The amount of tasks tomorrow will be hundreds of thousands, and the day after tomorrow will be more than 200,000. How will she complete it?

Unable to think of a good solution, Shen Tingshuang simply gave up and finished today's task first.

After changing his clothes, Shen Tingshuang ran directly to the peach forest to start picking fruits. Although there were more fruits to be picked today, after the spiritual pulse recovered by 16%, Shen Tingshuang's speed was also faster.

So when it was delivered at 7 o'clock, except for the August melons that had not been picked yet, the rest were about 2,000 catties.

When Lu Minghui heard that the fruits delivered today were 2,000 catties, and the August melons were 20,000, he was so happy that he danced in place.

Shen Tingshuang: "August melons are still the same as yesterday, waiting for 9 o'clock to pick up the goods."

Lu Minghui: "No problem." These two thousand kilograms sounded like a lot. After they were evenly distributed to the supermarkets in City B, one supermarket could get them. Not much actually. However, Shen Tingshuang was willing to supply two thousand catties every day, and he was already very happy.

Maybe it won't be long before Shen Tingshuang can provide 3,000 catties per item.

...

After delivering the goods with them, Shen Tingshuang ran back to the mountain and picked the fruits sold in the village and placed them on the table below the mountain.

Only then did I go to August melons to continue picking August melons that were supplied to Super Mall.

When these August melons were picked and dragged down the mountain, they found a strange man yelling at the foot of the mountain.

This man is not from the village either. He cursed really badly, and wiped the top of his head with a piece of paper: "What a shit place, I'm..."

Shen Tingshuang saw his mouth was fragrant and tilted his head, obviously he didn't know what happened.

A bird not far away: "A Shuang, A Shuang, this man stole your apricots and left without paying. We pulled a lump of bird droppings on his head."

Shen Tingshuang raised his thumb, dry to be beautiful.

This man was terribly annoyed, so good, there was a pile of bird shit floating in the sky!

Yes, it's not a lump, it's a bunch! It was still on the top of his head, and a lump even flowed from the hair to the forehead, and almost flowed into his eyes.

I haven't cleaned it for a long time, and now my whole body smells of bird droppings.

When I was extremely annoyed, I saw someone coming down from the mountain. I took a closer look and said, oops, she is still a beautiful woman, but he has bird droppings on his head, so it is really difficult to take the initiative to strike up a conversation.

It's not easy to strike up a conversation, but it doesn't prevent him from looking at beautiful women, staring at him, and suddenly