2.2

Gentle, unlike Shen Tingshuang's deviant approach, he can't take it anywhere.

Shen Xuan's face was a little worried: "I'm just a little worried about my elder sister. When she goes out, she doesn't seem to bring anything with her."

"You are worried about what she does, look at her, she doesn't look like an elder sister."

But Shen Xuan's words It reminded Father Shen that it doesn't matter if you don't bring anything, as long as you have money, you can buy it, but what if you don't have money.

Father Shen picked up the phone, called his customer service manager, and froze Shen Tingshuang's bank card.

For Shen's father, Shen Tingshuang has not yet left the society, and his money has been supported by his family. If Shen Tingshuang's money is cut off, she will definitely come back obediently.

...

hanging up the phone, Shen Tingshuang changed Father Shen's remarks to "Shen's little broken child", and when saving, he did not forget to whisper: "Child, you dare to let me call your father."

After the spiritual pulse recovered to 2% , The whole person has more spiritual energy, Shen Tingshuang watered the apricot tree, moved his muscles and bones, and then carried a basket and walked towards the courtyard in Dongpo.

When she came in the early morning, she only looked for edible fruits, and finally found this apricot forest.

It was still early, so Shen Tingshuang pulled up the weeds around the apricot tree, chose some hay to spread on the ground, and lay on it to rest for a while.

Shen Tingshuang was not used to the soft bed he slept on for one night when he came, and then he slept on the grass again. As expected, it was easy to change from frugality to luxury, and it was difficult to switch from luxury to frugality.

So, now Shen Tingshuang plans to go to the courtyard over Dongpo to find a place to rest.

In the early hours of the morning, the task was urgent. After Shen Tingshuang discovered the courtyard, he did not go in, but only looked outside. Right now, the system has not released tasks yet, and Shen Tingshuang has enough time.

From the outside, the courtyard is very big, and the lock outside is covered with rust. Shen Tingshuang gently pushed the lock and the lock fell to the ground. When the door was opened, all he could see were spider webs knotted everywhere.

Shen Tingshuang put the basket aside, picked up a dead branch on the ground again, walked in with his foot up, and cleaned the cobwebs in the courtyard.

The inner yard alone is huge, with not only flower beds but also parking spaces, but the plants planted in the flower beds are already unrecognizable, and only a few dead branches are left lying there.

After cleaning up the cobwebs initially, Shen Tingshuang picked up the broom lying in the corner and cleaned the entire courtyard.

Generally speaking, most of the houses are facing south, and this courtyard is built on the east slope of the mountain.

Ginseng generally likes Dongpo and Xipo, so Shen Tingshuang likes this house very much.

Not to mention the size of the house, it took Shen Tingshuang more than two hours to simply clean up the dust in the courtyard, which was still blessed by the spiritual veins.

To the south is the main house, which should be where the original grandmother lived in the past. There are living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and other small rooms. Most of the rooms are empty.

There are also rooms on the west and east sides, which are smaller than those on the south side, but they are also fully furnished.

The southern room is full of warehouses, but there is nothing in it, only a few bags of seeds of unrecognizable plants.

Shen Tingshuang guessed that it was probably in the years when the original grandmother left, someone came up and took the things from the house.

Shen Tingshuang cleaned up the dust outside the door and piled it up, and went to the main house in the north. The sun had already set, and Shen Tingshuang pressed the switch at the door. Unexpectedly, there were still a few lights on.

The shower in the bathroom is no longer usable. There are two stoves in the kitchen. One burns gas, but it can't start the fire. Another stove burns wood, but there is no firewood in the kitchen.

There is a lighter next to the firewood stove.

Shen Tingshuang went outside the door to pick up some dead branches and started to make a fire to boil water.

Taking advantage of this time, Shen Tingshuang went to scrub the bedroom again, most of the cabinets were empty, after scrubbing, Shen Tingshuang opened the cabinet door for ventilation.

In the bedroom, Shen Ting double-key cleaned the bed to be used later, removed all the original quilt covers, and put them outside the door.

After wiping the bed several times with a rag, spread the few clothes on it, and the resting place is arranged.

Shen Tingshuang sighed, she had already brought the sheets from the Shen family, but it was useless to think about it now. She ran outside the courtyard and washed the apricots left over today, cut them in half, and dried them in the yard. .

After finishing all this, the water was almost boiled, Shen Tingshuang took it to take a shower, and then lay down. Although there was no cotton wool, sleeping like this was more comfortable than sleeping directly on the grass.

It was midnight again, and the mechanical voice sounded again, "Please, host, within 12 hours, let 4 people eat the fruit you planted."

The author has something to say: Ginseng essence: The system wants to shark me!

Author: It dare not.

system:? :,,,