33

Shen Ting made a pun on the live broadcast, went to the restaurant to clean it up, and then moved the newly made dining table and chairs in.

After dinner, Shen Tingshuang put the bowl in the dishwasher, and went to take a hot bath. Finally, Shen Tingshuang, who didn't need to heat hot water by himself, expressed his happiness.

After changing into pajamas, she threw the change of clothes into the washing machine, and then lay happily on the bed, ready to watch the live broadcast.

Before the time of VIVI's broadcast, Shen Tingshuang took advantage of this gap to print out a part of the address.

...

On Weibo, Shen Ting double-drawn 10,000 people to send fruit, and the issue of delivery, delivery, payment, was reprinted by many netizens.

Mainly because these netizens thought that each 10,000 people had at least one pound of peaches, but they clicked into the live broadcast, and then found that they were only given one peach after drawing 10,000 people, and the postage was their own, and they were immediately unhappy.

Before the live broadcast was over, these netizens posted everywhere on Weibo, and went to comment on Shen Tingshuang's Weibo, and also mentioned these things on other Weibo with a relatively high number of reprints.

Soon, many netizens knew about it.

...

Wang Qian was very dissatisfied with the navy she bought last time. She gave the store a bad review and said that the store was unreliable.

In the past few days, the store has been looking for Wang Qian to say good things, asking her to help correct the bad reviews, and stop promoting their navy as bad.

Seeing these comments on Weibo today, Wang Qian intends to give this store a chance to atone for her crimes.

...

Soon, these sailors will be dispatched again.

There are more and more microblogs about Shen Tingshuang being bad on the Internet.

[@ Farming A Shuang Xianghong wants to go crazy, draw 10,000 netizens to send a peach, the postage is self-paid, and those who dont know think they want to steal everyones information. 】

[Public information, even if it is sold, it is 30 cents a piece, 10,000 pieces a day, you can earn 300 yuan, how much is a month, and the price paid by @ farmer Ah Shuang is only a peach. ]

[Believe it or not, tomorrow this Ah Shuang will definitely still draw 10,000 people, or even 20,000 people, just to steal your personal information, if not, I will live broadcast to eat Xiang. ]

[Advice netizens to pay attention and not to be deceived. ]

[Junk@A Shuang, who farms the land, only knows the relationship between Pan Pei's family and sells his own fruits. ]

...

Some people refuted.

[What kind of information is stolen, she works with Y Express! ]

[The lottery is voluntary, you can leave no information. ]

[These peaches are bought at Super Mall, and they are all five yuan each! ]

[A Shuang's fruit is really delicious, there is no marketing. ]

...

Soon, the voices of these discussions weakened, and the number one hot search attracted the attention of netizens.