1.2

This mountain was left by the original grandmother. The original grandmother died two years ago, and the Shen family has never been here.

A huge mountain has become a barren mountain.

Shen Tingshuang was not afraid of the dark, and it took several hours to climb the southern side of the mountain, and found that the only edible fruits on the mountain were apricot trees and peach trees.

Shen Tingshuang decisively chose Xingzi. Xingzi is smaller than peaches and needs less spiritual energy.

The spiritual veins only recovered 1% of Shen Tingshuang, and they can only pour spiritual energy into a small branch.

Yesterday's hawthorn did not change in size after watering it with aura, but the taste changed a little.

Today's apricots have changed in size, taste, and color after being watered with spiritual energy. After all, they are 10,000-year-old ginseng essence, and the recovery effect of 1% of the spiritual veins is very good.

When the system reminded that there was still an hour left, Shen Tingshuang found a basket, picked the apricot, and ran down the mountain.

...

At noon, there were not many people on this road. Shen Ting raised his eyes and looked up, but couldn't see a few people. He could only hear the mechanical sound that kept ringing in his ears.

Shen Tingshuang was reluctant to give up, she took a deep breath, ran quickly to the third floor of the building closest to her, knocked on the door, no one opened the door, and ran to the next building and knocked on the door.

After a while, a middle-aged woman came to open the door. Seeing that Shen Tingshuang was a stranger, she asked suspiciously, "What's the matter?"

Shen Tingshuang grabbed a handful of apricots and tried to be more enthusiastic: " These are the apricots I planted myself, please try them." The

lady raised a smile and said enthusiastically, "Oh, right? Why haven't I seen you before?"

Shen Tingshuang pointed to the mountain opposite: "I just moved here, and I live there."

As a new neighbor, it is normal to send apricots.

The lady took Xingzi and said warmly, "Thank you very much, but I was just about to take a nap, so I won't invite you in and sit down."

"It's okay, it's okay"

Shen Tingshuang just left when a male voice came from the room: "Who is it?"

"It's okay, someone sent apricots." The

man came out, saw the apricots in the woman's hand, and was about to take one to taste.

But she was slapped away by the woman. She frowned and said, "Do you really eat? This is the barren mountain. She said that if you stay there, it must be a liar. Who knows what's in it." The

husband muttered: " How can it be so scary."

"There are still 3 minutes until the end of the mission. The current host's mission completion progress is 0.

Come out of this building, and the distance between the next resident and here is definitely more than 3 minutes' walk.

Shen Tingshuang is sitting on the mountain with one buttocks . At the foot of the road, let alone the house, there are no people on the road at first glance. This mission seems to be a failure.

Her mission requires two people to eat the fruit she grows. Obviously, the lady just didn't eat it.

Shen Tingshuang Take out an apricot from the basket and peel it slowly. This apricot is watered by her spiritual energy. It is different from ordinary apricots in appearance, taste and efficacy. When you take

a bite, the sweet taste instantly fills your lips and teeth, and the juice is watery. It is as sweet as nectarine and jade dew.

No one wants to give away such delicious apricots. I really can't understand.

Not far away, there is a car driving towards Shen Tingshuang. The man driving saw a girl sitting on a mountain He was eating apricots at his feet. This time was the season when apricots were ripe. There were also many people in the village who planted apricots, but none of them were appetizing.

Seeing the juice of the apricots dripping down the girl's hand, he couldn't help but swallow. After drooling, he parked the car next to Shen Tingshuang, and when he got closer, he realized that the apricots were very big, not like those grown in the village, "Where did you pick these apricots? "

Shen Tingshuang grabbed a handful and handed it to the man: "I planted it myself, try it. "

The person in the car took Xingzi and asked, "How much?"

"Whatever." Shen Tingshuang.

The apricots in the village cost 3 yuan per pound. The apricots are of good quality. After thinking about it, the man gave Shen Tingshuang 5 yuan, then drove away and stopped at a building not far away.

"There is still 1 minute until the end of the task. The current host task completion progress is 0.

Shen Tingshuang just saw it, there is only one person in the car, and the building where the car stopped has previously knocked on the door, no one, that is to say, Only one person can eat this apricot at most, the task is not completed.

God will kill me!

"There are still 30 seconds until the end of the task, and the current host task completion progress is 50%.

Shen Ting opened her hands, lying on the ground, she seemed to She could feel the dissipation of spiritual power in her body, and it was over after only two days of wearing it. Her ginseng essence also has a short life. The expected pain did not come, on the contrary

it was the cold mechanical voice, "Congratulations to the host for completing the task and getting the reward: the spiritual vein has recovered by 2%." The author has something to say: Well, in the previous version, Ah Qi was not satisfied with what he wrote, so he rewrote it again~~ Will slowly replace the previous chapters! I'm so sorry~~~