38

Shen Tingshuang planned to start with the grapes below the courtyard. The large grape trellis was covered with layers of grapes: "Nuo, delicious grapes."

[These grapes are so big! 】

【Sitting under the vines feel cool. 】

【But now it's August, how are the grapes ripe? 】

【Now it's different from before, there are a lot of off-season plantings. Besides, the grapes are in September, only a month away. 】

...

Shen Tingshuang picked a grape and put it in front of the camera: "It's quite sweet." After speaking, he peeled off a small mouth from the top of the grape, revealing the crystal clear grape flesh inside.

Shen Tingshuang bit down and spit out the core inside.

The taste of grapes is very sweet, even if chewed and swallowed, it will not feel sour.

[I also want to eat grapes. 】

【At this time, I checked, there are no supermarkets around that sell grapes. ]

[Secretly tell you that there are grapes on the shelves of Miss Sister's store. 】

【? ? 】

【What the hell? On the shelf? ]

...

Shen Tingshuang saw the comment: "Well, there are grapes on the shelves today, but each person is limited to 200 grams, and the grapes are easily damaged, so for the time being, only people in city B can buy.

" . 】

【For this grape, I think I can move to city b. 】

【Mom, it's finally on the shelves, I'll go buy some fruit first. ]

...

Some netizens went to Shen Tingshuang's shop.

Shen Tingshuang broadcasted the live broadcast by himself, and no one helped to make the link on the shelves, only a general link was put in the lower left corner.

After eating the grapes, Shen Tingshuang came under the Schisandra tree again: "Has anyone eaten this kind of fruit?"

[Like grapes, but redder than grapes. ]

[And it is a small bunch, and it also grows on the tree. 】

【The children in the mountains must come to answer, this is Schisandra! ]

...

"That's right, it's Schisandra." Shen Tingshuang put the phone aside, quickly climbed up the tree, and picked off a bunch of Schisandra.

The netizens in front of the screen were once again stunned.

The comment interface is very clean, and after a minute...

[! ! ! 】

【Miss is so sassy! 】

【This action of climbing a tree ah ah ah! 】

【Miss, have you considered acting in the Xianxia movie? 】

【I have already made up a big play! 】

Shen Tingshuang has put Schisandra in front of the camera.

The red, round fruits instantly attracted the attention of netizens.

Shen Tingshuang picked one and put it into his mouth: "Schisandra is not as sweet as grapes, but it has no sour taste, so it is delicious."

"Schisandra can also be used as medicine, it has the function of calming the nerves, and friends who are insomnia can eat it."

One There were not many schisandra in the bunch. After Shen Tingshuang finished eating, he threw the peels under the tree. After these fruits were watered with spiritual energy, even the peels could be used as fertilizer.

【I want to eat. 】

【I just read it, it's sold out in our area, what does that mean? ]

...

Shen Tingshuang explained: "This is the same as grapes, it is only sold in city b."

[...]

[No, I will move to city b tomorrow. 】

[I also decided to take the university entrance exam in city b. ]

...

Shen Tingshuang finished eating: "I have shown the bayberry before, and today I will show you the kiwi." The

kiwi is not as tall and short as the Schisandra tree, and the fruit is nested in the leaves. If you look closely, you can't tell, but if you look closely, you will find that the kiwis in Shen Tingshuang's land are nest after nest.

There are about dozens of kiwifruits in each nest, and Shen Tingshuang picked one: "Furry kiwi fruit, peeling the skin is like this." The

green flesh appears along with the peeling of the skin. Can't help but take a sip.

Shen Tingshuang quickly helped the netizens realize this wish

. She took a bite and a gap appeared in the soft kiwi.

The kiwi fruit is very soft, and when you bite into the mouth, it instantly turns into a sweet juice.

[I can already hear the sound of swallowing. ]

[Stop talking, I'm going to place an order first. ]

[The one who just came back from the order raised his hand. ]

...

"Today's live broadcast is here. I will draw ten people to send kiwis, remember to leave the address." Shen Tingshuang waved to the camera: "There are a lot of friends who have placed orders today, I will go to pack first, and the live broadcast will arrive today. That's it, goodbye."

Shen Ting pun on the live broadcast, and in the moment of the live broadcast, netizens even placed more than 5,000 orders, which is more than the order placed in the whole day, and the information about this treasure is still there. Bomb, indicating that the number of orders is still increasing.

...

Seeing the black screen, netizens realized that the live broadcast today was only half an hour?

Some people simply ran to Shen Tingshuang's Weibo.

[Miss, you have too much time to live broadcast, and the purchase of items in the store is limited. 】

[If it weren't for the limited purchase, I could have 10 pounds as well! ]

[Speaking weakly, I can also understand the reason for the limited purchase of Miss Sister, otherwise I would not be able to grab it at all, and the apricots were taken off the shelf as soon as I finished buying them. ]

...

Shen Tingshuang and Shao Feng were both printing receipts, but there was still a steady stream of people placing orders. In addition to Xingzi, Peach was also taken off the shelves after being photographed by netizens not long after.