17

It's not that Mr. Pei has foresight. To be honest, Shen Tingshuang's fruit can indeed bring a little benefit to their supermarket, but this benefit is not worth mentioning for such a huge super mall.

Mr. Pei was simply because of Shen Tingshuang, and because the fruit that the other party planted was delicious, and because of Bailian Supermarket's unkind practices.

The Pei family will let Shen Tingshuang's fruit be put on the Super Mall.

...

There was a busy period in the morning, and Shao Feng found a chance to chat with Shen Tingshuang.

That photo, which Shen Tingshuang saw behind, was really nice, and she even changed the photo to a WeChat profile picture.

The few words Shao Feng said probably meant that netizens were saying that she was beautiful, and they also asked her if she was interested in opening a Weibo.

The Weibo where he posted the photo of Shen Tingshuang has had 100,000 reprints, and it keeps rising every day.

However, Shen Tingshuang has no interest in these at all. She has an idea now, so that more people can eat the fruits she grows.

According to the systematic approach, within a few days, thousands of people would have to eat the fruits she had grown.

Therefore, Shen Tingshuang immediately rejected Shao Feng's proposal.

Since Shen Tingshuang was too busy in the morning, Shao Feng didn't say much.

After this busy time, Shen Tingshuang went to the small shop first, bought a saw, a small polishing machine, tape measure, sandpaper and pencil, and then returned to the back mountain.

There are many camphor trees and paulownia trees on the back mountain, which are also commonly used woodworking materials, but today Shen Tingshuang uses the red sandalwood on the top of the mountain.

Shen Tingshuang planned to make a new bed. When she was ginseng, there was a carpenter who often went to the mountains to find wood for work.

At that time, she was able to change shape, so she hid aside to learn, but at that time Shen Tingshuang was too simple, always felt that as long as she covered her head, the carpenter would not be able to see her.

In fact, the carpenter has always known her, but the lifespan of a person is limited. In the end, the carpenter left her a book before he left.

When Shen Tingshuang was bored, he would study, and this study lasted for hundreds of years.

...

Shen Tingshuang first went to Houshan to select two red sandalwood trees. Red sandalwood is one of the precious woods. There is not much of Xinyuan Mountain, but it is only used as a bed. Shen Tingshuang still wants to use the best wood. , anyway, she has spiritual veins.

After cutting down the trees, Shen Tingshuang moved them back to the courtyard.

In his spare time, Shen Tingshuang climbed this mountain. There were some weeds under the mountain, and some other things were probably carried away by others after the death of the original grandmother.

There are still some big trees on the mountain, probably because when others cut down the trees, they felt that the transportation on the mountain was not easy.

After all, this road has only been repaired to the courtyard.

Shen Tingshuang cut off all the unwanted twigs and put them aside, then started from the side of the tree and cut four pieces, so that the one in the middle was a cuboid.