Chapter 33: Her

Message: Croo croo

My eyes literally rolled up right after reading a text message that has been sent to wake me up at this ungodly hour as I may want to consider it. I ignored everything and chucked my phone back somewhere beneath my sheets, then turned my head to my bedside table to check the time. It said 7:27 am and that clearly means that I still should be sleeping. I closed my eyes again, pulling my sheets closer to me as I let the comfortable warmth that it brings make everything cozier for me. I sighed, then after what seemed like five minutes, my phone began vibrating relentlessly again. I grunted.

Message: Mornings

Message: When will u learn how to wake up early

Message: Krissy wake up dearest

Message: Lol

I squinted my eyes and quickly adjusted the brightness of my screen even before trying to send a quick reply to him. I don't like my early morning mood especially when I'm being disturbed in a very good slumber I'm currently having.

To: Calum

Message: CAN YOU FUCKING NOT

I immediately hit send, then locked my phone but somehow feeling the vibe to wait for another reply. Absentmindedly, I found my self half smiling about what's going on. I know I shouldn't be liking this for I have a hatred towards mornings, but I guess it's starting to fade right now. I don't even understand why I started smiling though. I can't even go back to sleep anymore.

From: Calum

Message: Sorry I can't fucking not

Message: I'm about to make a prediction

After a few seconds of receiving that last text from him, a pair of black chucks flew inside my bedroom window. I silently laughed to myself, knowing instantly that he's just down and outside.

Message: My shoes flew inside your room

I suddenly started laughing on my own, trying to make it silent as possible as I could. I bet he doesn't know what "prediction" really means. I laid back down to my bed, pulling my sheets closer to me again and closed my eyes, with a smile still stuck on my lips. It's too early for this kind of thing to happen to me, but I guess it's just what used to happen before.

But the thing is that, right now isn't what it's like before.

Calum made his way up on my room through my window, somehow amazing me that he could still manage to do the exact same thing just like before. I know he's already inside my room, but I still pretended that I'm still sleeping and ignored everything while trying to stop myself from smiling too much or I might just let out a giggle.

He then started jumping on my bed, probably trying his best to disturb me even though I bet he already knows that I'm already awake. I took my foot out of the covers and tried to kick him off my bed, but he jumped to get away from it and just flopped down beside me. I covered my face with my pillow, then started feeling his toned arms making its way to crawl beneath my sheets to wrap around my waist. I don't know why but my heart suddenly began making dramatic and uneven beats again, and I had to bite my lower lip while shutting my eyes tight to fight the urge to turn to face him and heaven knows what I'm so tempted to do so. After a few seconds, a realization hit me.

I'm not wearing a bra.

I tried to stay still, pretending that everything that's happening isn't even occurring into me but I'm a hundred percent sure that there are already tons of fireworks exploding inside my stomach. Yesterday isn't even gone inside my head yet, and how we almost kissed on our couch and cuddled just like how we used to do before, and now he's here, not even inches away from me, with his hands and arms around my waist and feet tangling around mine, making millions of questions flood my mind once more. What is this? I keep asking myself. I'm so tempted to just face him and forget the world for a while, and just crash my lips against his, but I just can't. I need to stay on my lane and focus on my tracks to keep reminding myself that what could be happening right now is probably just temporary. I don't know. I just feel like this is wrong, but so damn right at the same time.