Chapter 53

Abhi rushed inside the home and went to Vaish's room inspite of VM trying to stop him. Avu also followed them inside. Door of her room wasn't locked so Abhi opened the it with a jerk. Vaish was sitting on bed covered with dressings. Mallika was sitting in front of her. Mallika stood up immediately as she heard the door opening. Her eyes widened seeing Abhineet.

Abhineet were also shocked seeing Vaish's condition. They were just looking at Vaish trying to understand what was going on. Abhi finally spoke after few minutes breaking the silence.

Abhi: What the hell is all this?

But there was no reply.

Abhi: I asked something. Vaish what happened to you? How you got these severe injuries? And why the hell am I not informed?

Mallika: Abhi please calm down

Abhi snapped towards her. His eyes were red because of anger and tears.

Mallika: Abhi look

Abhi: You tell me what is all this? Why is Vaish in such a condition?

Mallika: Abhi she met with an accident. But don't worry she is fine now

Abhi: (shouted) Don't worry? The hell you mean by don't worry? And how much fine she is I can very well see that. And why didn't anyone tell me? Vaishu from when you started hiding your pain and problems from me? Don't I mean anything to you?

He was extremely angry. More than angry, he felt hurt. He never thought Vaish will hide such a big thing from him. Vaish was just looking down not saying a word.

Abhi: Vaishu Mallika will someone tell me what's going on?

Avu held his hand and pressed it to calm him down. She went near the bed and sat in front of Vaish. She took Vaish's hands in her.

Avu: Vaishu are you alright?

Vaish just nodded her head without uttering any word.

Avu: Why didn't you tell anything to us? We are your friends right? So why no one told us anything?

She asked calmly but Vaish didn't reply anything.

Avu: Vaishu is everything alright babe? Is there any problem? You know you can share with me right? I promise I will help you for sure

Vaish sighed.

Vaish: Avu

Avu: Hmm?

She said rubbing Vaish's knuckles with her thumb.

Vaish: Please take Abhi from here and you too leave

Avu: Vaishu

She said shockingly. Abhi was also shocked listening to her. Mallika was standing quitely.

Avu: Vaishu are you alright?

Vaish: I am fine. Just take Abhi from here

Abhi: What is wrong with you Vaish?

Vaish: You just leave from here please

Abhi: Why? I won't go anywhere

Vaish: I beg you please leave. You have seen me I am fine. Now please leave me alone

Abhi: Vaishu I said I won't go means I won't go anywhere

Suddenly an angry voice came from door. It was VM.

VM: If you want my daughter alive, just leave her. Just let us be alone. You both please leave from here. Vaishu is fine. And we are here to take care of her. We can keep our daughter perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about her. Just leave

Abhi: Aunty...

He was cut off by VM joining her hands.

VM: I request you to leave my daughter alone if you really care about her

Before Abhi could speak anything, Avu held his wrist and dragged him from there.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter