Chapter 23

Avu: Trust me Mallika.

Mallika: Fine.

Vaish (happily): Seriously? Huh!

Avu: He really needs you. Be with him. Your ignorance was affecting him deeply.

Vaish went to Avu and hug her tight.

Vaish: You know I am so happy. Firstly I was really guilty. Main hurt nahin karna chahti thi kisi ko but don't know. Anyways Thank you. Thank you so much Avu.

Avu smiled at her.

Avu: Abhi jao jaa kar baat kar lo. He will be happy.

Mallika: But I guess kal early morning lecture hain. So maybe abhi tak boys so gaye hain.

Avu: Okay. Kal baat kar lena. He will be happy.

Vaish nodded and again hug her.

Mallika: Humara bhi college hain kal. Let's sleep.

Girls went on their beds. Mallika and Avu slept few minutes later but Vaish was too excited to meet Abhi. She was thinking about Abhi. She slept with Abhi's thoughts.

Next morning

Everyone got ready and went to dinning hall.

Vaish was super excited. They all met in dinning hall.

Vaish: Good morning boys.

Sid, Sum: Good morning.

Abhi didn't replied. Vaish roll her eyes.

Vaish: Good morning Abhi.

Abhi (shocked): Good morning.

His lips broke into grin. Sum and Sid noticed and smiled looking at Abhi.

Mallika: Breakfast leke aaye? I am hungry.

Sum: Let's go.

They all went for breakfast and then went to attend their lectures. Before last lecture, everyone met in corridor.

Abhi: Mera bahut boring lecture hain abhi.

Vaish: Mine too.

Sum: Bunk kar lo.

Abhi: Good idea. What say Vaishu?

Vaish: Yeah! I am in.

Mallika: Avu and Abhi ka lecture sath me hain. Avu why don't you bunk also?

Vaish's P.O.V.

Ye chipkali ko Abhi par doubt hain yaar. Matlab intentionally Avu ko beech ke bhejegi.

P.O.V. ends

Avu: I don't bunk.

Abhi's P.O.V.

Avu or lecture bunk kare. Impossible.

P.O.V. ends

Sid: Okay then let's go. Mera and bhabhi ka sath me hain lecture.

Mallika: Tera muh tod doongi abhi agar bhabhi bola to.

Sid: Acha meri maa chal.

He drag her towards the class.

Sum: Chalo bye.

He too left. Avu also went. Abhi and Vaish went in garden. They sat on bench.

Abhi: Kya hua madam? Itne dino se baat kyun nahin kar rahi thi? Kisi baat se hurt hua tha?

Vaish: Aesa kuch nahin hain Abhi. I was busy with extra lectures and assignments. I was super busy. Mujhe realise nahin hua I am not talking with you. So sorry. You didn't do anything. Don't worry.

Abhi: Okay. Stress nahin lo. Studies are important but not that ke apni health spoil kar do. Okay?

Vaish nodded with smile

Vaish: Main tumse baat nahin kar rahi thi. To tumhe hurt hua kya?

Abhi: I felt sad. I mean mujhe laga maine tumhe hurt kar diya hain. So I was trying to remember our last conversation ke kuch galat to nahin bol diya tha.

Vaish chuckled. They continued their talks, laughs, fun. After a long time they both were talking freely and felt so happy.

After sometime. Lecture ended. Avu went in room and found no one. She check her phone and found a message from Mallika. "Main and Sumedh round par jaa rahe hain. Vaish is with Abhi". Avu sighed and locked the door then went to get fresh.

She then came out and took photo which is always use to talk with her and Abhi's parents.

Avu (caressing pic): Aunty, Uncle today Abhi found his love. Umm... Actually usne abhi tak realise nahin kiya hain but he is in love with Vaish. He is so happy. Aaj bhi bahut khush lag raha tha. After a long time maine usko haste hue dekha.

Tears roll down on her cheeks as a flashback played in her mind.

Flashback

In a cafe. Abhi was checking out a girl.

Avu (punching him on stomach): Usko check out karna band kar warna aankh phod doongi teri.

Abhi (rolling his eyes): Huh!

Avu: Tere type ki bilkul nahin hain. So stop wasting your time Abhi.

Abhi: But cute hain.

Avu: Vo cute hain to mujhe kya bolega?

Abhi (looking at Avu from top to bottom): Tingy monster.

Avu (pulling his hair): Teri to...

Abhi: Chor mujhe tingy monster.

She sat with grumpy pout. Abhi continued teasing her.

Flashback End.

Avu: Uncle aaj tak usko har waqt rokti thi dusri ladkiyo ko dekhne se. Kisi bhi chudail ko check out karne baith jata tha. Aaj maine khud Vaish ko bola hain to be with Abhi. Maine galat to nahin kiya na?

She was crying and talking with pic. When door banged. Avu quickly wiped her tears and clear her face then went to open the door. Abhi and Vaish were at door. As Abhi came to drop Vaish. Avu saw them and smile. Abhi went from there.

Skip two weeks

It was afternoon time. Mallika and Vaish had extra lectures. So they were in class and Avu was in her. As lectures of Vaish and Mallika ended. They came in room and saw Avu was lying on floor unconscious.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter