Chapter 47

After dadi left, Abhi felt on his knees and broke down. Vaish sat in front of him and hugged him and let him cry. He needed to take his pain out. She was mumbling soothing words in his ear while rubbing his back. Avu smiled at Abhinavi and silently went out of room. She had tears in her eyes.

She went in balcony and sat there sobbing silently. Every incident from their parents death till now was roaming in her mind.

As Avneet left, Sid saw her. He went behind her. He saw her sitting in balcony and crying mess. He went and sat beside her pulling her in tight hug.

After Sidneet left, Sumellika looked at each other. Mallika gestured Sumedh to come out silently. Sumedh did as Mallika said. She too went out giving some time and space to Abhinavi. Sumellika went in boys room.

After everyone left, Vaish sighed. She broke the hug and saw Abhi's face.

Vaish (cups his face): Shh!! Calm down. Shant ho jao. Sab theek ho jayega. Calm down Abhi.

She wiped his tears with thumb.

Vaish: Come and sit. Get up.

She stood up and Abhi too did as she said. She gave him water to calm him. After drinking water.

Vaish: Now don't cry and calm down. Everything will be fine.

Abhi: Maine Avu ke sath bahut galat kiya. She was already suffering. Maine uski help karne ke bajaye usko aur takleef de di. Tumne sahi kaha tha. Meri best friend hain mujhe usse baat karke puchna chahie tha why she did this na ki uske blame ko aese accept kar rudely behave karna chahie tha. Main usse baat karta, puchta to shayad usko heart attack nahin aaya hota. Meri vajah se sab hua hain. I don't deserve her friendship

Vaish (cupping his face): Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. We can't change this. But haan hum future to change kar sakte hain. I mean always hum uske sath rahenge, usko hamesha support karenge, will try to keep her happy. Jaise uska ye dard mit jaye.

Abhi (nodded): I am sorry on behalf of dadi. Pata nahin vo tumhe kya kya bole jaa rahi thi. I am so sorry.

Vaish: Shush! You don't need to sorry. Ulta I should be thankful to you. Mere liye apni dadi se lade. Ek nahin do, teen baar. I felt blessed the way you supported me. I love you.

Abhi: I love you too.

He kissed her forehead and rest his forehead on hers. Both closed their eyes with smile on their lips.

With Sidneet

Sid took her in his embrace and was rubbing her back.

Sid: Tum aese ro rahi ho yaha. Vaha Abhi ro raha hain. Kya dono ne rone ka competition rakha hain?

Avu (hitting on his chest): Shut up.

Sid (acting): Ouch! Hath hain ke hathora?

Avu broke the hug and glared him. Sid chuckled and wiped her tears.

Sid (cups her face): I love you.

Listening these words from him, Avu got shock and took a step back. Sid held her hands. She blinked her eyes few times.

Avu: I love you too.

Sid: Kitna wait karaya?

Avu: Huh! I wanted to plan and propose you in a special way.

Sid: Acha ji.

Avu nodded.

Sid: Okay but now it's done.

Avu: Because of you. I hate you for this.

Sid: Abhi to I love you bola?

Avu: I love you maine nahin tumne bola. I said I love you too.

Sid: Haan means vahin. But then I hate you. Matlab main bichara itna wait kiya uski koi respect hi nahin.

He roll his eyes.

Avu: Okay baba I love you but still I hate you.

Sid started tickling her.

Sid: Say I love you only then I will stop.

Avu (laughing loud): I love you.

Sid stopped tickling her.

Avu: And I hate you.

She quickly ran from there. Sid ran behind her. He held her arm and pulled her in hug.

Sid: From now on don't take stress. If you have anything in mind. Do share with me. Don't hide anything and also don't stress. Be happy.

Avu: You too. I love you.

Sid: I love you too.

With Sumellika

They both were talking on random topics.

Sum: I should call everyone here? Unka mood change bhi karte hain thora masti mazak.

Mallika: Yeah.

Sum texted in group asking everyone to come in boys room.

To be continued.

Stay tuned for next chapter.