Chapter 24

Mallika and Vaish saw Avu lying on floor unconscious. Both got shock. They ran to Avu. Mallika took Avu's head on her lap and patted her cheeks.

Mallika: Wake up Avu.

She was trying to wake her. Vaish came with glass of water and sprinkled it on Avu's face but no response.

Vaish (worried): Isko kya hua?

Mallika: Ek kaam kar jaldi se Abhi ko phone kar. Maybe he knows.

Vaish nodded and quickly did. As boys heard about Avu, they quickly rushed in girls room.

Abhi (patting Avu's cheek): Kya hua isko?

Mallika: Don't know. We both came after attending lectures and found her unconscious. Tried to wake her but she isn't responding.

Sum: We should take her hospital.

Abhi was so worried. Sid was also worried for her. He couldn't speak a word

Sum: Cab book ki hain maine. Let's go.

Abhi took her in bridal style. They went down and saw a cab already waiting. They quickly sat inside and went to hospital.

In hospital. Nurse quickly took Avu in emergency room. Dr went to check her. Everyone was tensed outside. Abhi was just standing in a corner fully worried. As something happened to Avni, he will loose his whole life.

Sid was numb. He went to idol's statue. Joining his hands, praying for Avu. After some minutes, Dr came out of room. Everyone went near Dr.

Dr: Her family?

Abhi: She is my fianceè.

Dr: Umm... Okay! She had heart attack.

Sid, Abhi, Sum, Vaish, Mallika (shocked): Heart attack?

Dr: Yes. She is too young for heart attack. Also she is over stressed. It's first time so attack is minor but you need to be very very careful with her life. So for now we are doing her surgery. Do sign consent form. Please take care of her health.

Abhi nodded not knowing what to say. Nurse came with file and handed it to Abhi. Abhi checked it and signed it. Dr started Avu's surgery.

Abhi went and sat on chair lifeless. Tears came out of her eyes.

Abhi's P.O.V.

Ye kya ho gaya? Heart attack Avu ko. Meri Avu ko. Abhi is age me. Kaise hua ye? Kya ho raha hain?

P.O.V. ends

Mallika and Vaish came towards Abhi.

Vaish (keeping hand on Abhi's shoulder): Don't worry Abhi. Avu will be fine. She is strong. She will be fine.

Abhi couldn't control himself and hugged her.

Abhi: Usko kuch hua to main mar jauga Vaish. She is my lifeline. I- I...

He was crying badly. Mallika and Sum looked at him in shock. Vaish knew Abhi do love Avu and care for her as well.

Vaish (rubbing his back): She will be fine. Trust me nothing will happen to her. She is strong

Abhi calmed down after few minutes.

Mallika: Abhi we should inform her parents.

Abhi: We can't.

Mallika (irritatedly): Are you gone mad or what? Unki beti critical condition mein hain. Tum parents ko inform nahin kar rahe ho. Tum...

Sum held her hand. He shook his head. He took Mallika away from there.

Mallika: Ye khud ko samajhta kya hain. Avneet ke parents ko nahin bata raha. He is her fianceè not god. Fuck him.

In anger Mallika was blabbering.

With Sid. He just stood at corner. Not speaking anything.

Vaish was with Abhi. Everyone were waiting for Dr.

All were silently praying for Avu. The most affected person was Abhi.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter