Chapter 14

After a month

In this month, many things changed. Like bond of these 6 grew more. Still no one knows about secrets which are hidden but they are there with each other like family even without knowing each other's secrets.

Vaish always helping Abhi for Avneet. Still Avu don't know how much Abhi cares for her. Though Vaish sometimes feels jealous of Avneet. Vaish is always ignoring her feelings.

Sumedh and Mallika understood their feelings for each other. They both realized they like each other but no one is ready to confess.

Abhi, Sid, Avu and Vaish know Sum and Mallika like each other. They all are happy for Sumellika. Most of the time they tease them and try to push them to confess each other but Sumellika being Sumellika ignored their advice.

Abhi and Vaish are spending good time with each other. They like spending time with each other. They are liking each other's company. In short they like each other. They didn't realized it yet or can say Vaish is ignoring her feelings for Abhi because he is engaged to Avneet.

Many times Avneet noticed Abhi and Vaish spending time with each other. She even knows they like each other and she is genuinely happy for them.

Present time

It's Sunday. So they 6 planned to go for shopping today. After having breakfast they got ready.

Sid: I booked 2 cabs.

Sum: One for girls and one for boys.

Vaish: Umm.... I have work with Sid. To Sumedh hum dono swap kar sakte hain?

Sumedh: Yee fine.

For few minutes they waited for cabs. As cabs came. Vaish pulled Avu with her. So in one cab Sidneet and Abhinavi sat.

Mallika: Ye kya hain? Us bichari ko aese kheech kar le gayi.

Sid (to driver): Bhaiya aap Chalo.

Ignoring Sumellika. They four left in one cab. In other cab Sumellika sat. Both understood their friends trick them. Sum shook his head in disbelief but his lips has a wide smile as well and Mallika blushed

After sometime they reached mall.

Vaish: Mallika tujhe sandals leni thi na?

Mallika: Yes! Or kisi ko?

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads.

Sid: Ek kaam karo tum Sumedh ko sath leke jao. Iski choice achi hain.

Sum: Hein? Tujhe to meri choice ke shoes bilkul nahin pasand.

Sid: Mujhe nahin pasand but Umm.... Abhi haan Abhi ko bahut pasand hain.

Abhi: Haan Sahi bol raha hain Sid. Vo Sab chor tu jaa. Tum dono footwear store jao. Shopping ho jaye to contact karna.

Vaish: Wait guys dekho hum dono par bahut trust karke akele bhej rahe hain. Meherbani karke ladne mat baith jana. Nahin to jaise class and library se kick kiya tha. Mall se bhi kar dege.

Sid: Or Sumedh tune aesa kuch kiya to main bol duga main is shakal ko dekh hi pehli baar raha hoon. Mera nahin janta isko or nahin jaan na chahta hoon.

Abhi: Ho gayi instruments khatam. Abhi futto yaha se bye.

Without letting Sumellika say anything. Abhi, Sid, Vaish and Avu ran from there.

Sumedh's pov: Wait! Sach me meri choice achi hain ya in jaanwaro ke natak the. Huh! Anyways I can spend time with her.

Mallika's pov: Vaishuuuuu..... She is such a idiot but whatever she did this to help me.

Sum: Let's go?

Mallika: Yes.

They both went to buy footwear.

With others. They went in clothes shop

Abhi: Huh! Inko koi bolo confess kare yaar. Kab tak aese bahane dhundne hoge.

Vaish: But main thing unko akele choro to protest nahin karte.

Avu: I agree they love to spend time with each other. Even they don't fight.

Sid: I agree haan.

Abhi: Let's start our shopping.

They all went in. They started choosing their clothes.

After sometime. Avu stood in front of mirror with a few tops in hand. She was keeping tops on herself to check in mirror with grumpy pout as she was confuse.

Abhi saw her. He chuckled.

Abhi: Ah! Aunty abhi tak ye ladki badi nahin hui. Still she is confuse. Or uski aesi shakal dekh mom kaise bhaagti thi uske pass. Pata nahin kab badi hogi ye ladki aunty aapka dialogue.

He shook his head and went towards Avu. He looked around and saw Vaish. He went towards her.

Abhi: Hey! I need your help.

Vaish: Hmm?

Abhi: Look there Avni is confused with her clothes. So can you suggest her. Umm... that grey and navy blue shirt is perfect for her which she have in her hand. Also umm... can give this dress to her. This is perfect for her.

He forwarded a dress for Avi. Vaish felt jealous but Anyways faked smile and took from his hand. She went to Avni.

To be continued.

Stay tuned for next chapter.