Chapter 4

The rest of the day passed normally. They attended their lectures and went to their dorm.

Sid: Guys let's get fresh and then we will go for walk in evening and will explore the place

Mallika: Done

They all went their rooms and got fresh. In evening, they went and enjoyed time with each other except for Abhineet. Abhi was still talking to others but Avu didn't say much. They spent sometime and went back. They had dinner and bid each other bye.

In boy's room

Three of them were studying. Abhi got up and went out of room to get some fresh air. He walked to the end of long corridor. He saw someone sitting in balcony. He went closer and saw someone talking to a picture in her hand. Moonlight falling on her face was making her look even more gorgeous.

Abhi: Avnu

It came out as a mere wisper seeing her. She was busy talking to pic in her hand that she didn't even notice him standing at a bit distance but he could listen whatever she was saying. The pic she was holding was of Abhineet and both of their parents. She was talking to pic with a cute angry pout.

Avu: You know uncle aunty this idiot behaves so badly with me. He is so rude to me. He never even let a single tear fall from my eyes now he makes me so much sad. Whenever I used to be sad, wo apni bandaro wali harkato se mujhe hassa deta tha. And now look at him, he started shouting on me. Aap usse bohot bohot bohot saara daantna. Daantoge na?

She said as a tear drop felt on the pic she was holding. She hugged the pic tightly as tears rolled down her eyes. Abhi sighed and walked towards other side.

Abhi's P.O.V.

I loved you so much Avni. Kya galati thi meri that you snatched everything from me. You spoiled my whole world. You gave me so much of pain. I even love you today. I love you so much. You are my everything. You mean world to me Avi and it hurts me more than you seeing you sad. I hate those tears in those two pairs of eyes but I never thought I will be bringing tears to those eyes one day. But what you did wasn't forgivable and I will never forgive you for that. You spoiled everything Avi. I won't forgive you ever. I regret loving you so much. I regret that I can't even hate you for what you did. You snatched my world and I still love you.

P.O.V. ends

He closed his eyes as flashback played in his mind.

Flashback

Abhi and Avni were fighting one day.

Abhi: We will go to South Indian restaurant

Avu: I said Chinese

Abhi: Just shut up. Maine bol dia so bol dia

Avu: Maine bhi bol dia. Chinese to Chinese. End of discussion

Abhi: Tumhare bolne se kya hota hai?

Avu: Tumhare bhi bolne se kuch nhi hota

Avu's Mom: Arre arre kyo chilla rhi hai bechare pe

Abhi: Dekho na aunty kaise baat kar rahi hai mujhse

He said innocently receiving a glare from Avu.

Avu's Mom: Avu darra matt mere bete ko. Aaja mera bacha

She said side hugging Abhi.

Abhi: Aunty aap hi mujhse pyaar karte ho bass

Avu rolled her eyes at them. Abhi's mom came and saw them.

Avu: Aunty

Abhi's Mom: Kya hua beta?

Avu hugged her.

Avu: No one loves me

Abhi's Mom: Awww. Mein hu na aur mein meri princess dher saara pyaar karti hu

Their fathers also came there discussing some professional matters.

Avu: Dad uncle

Avu's Dad: Bolo beta?

Avu: Aaj hume bahar khana khaane jana hai

Avu's Dad: Okk. Jaoo ready ho jaoo sab

Abhi's Dad: Kya khaane jana hai par?

Abhi: South Indian

Avu: Chinese

They said at same time and then glared each other.

Abhi's Dad: Ye to badi problem hai

Avu's Mom: Problem kya bhayia? Abhi South Indian bol raha hai to aaj South Indian sahi. Chinese next time chale jaenge.

Abhi's Mom: Aese kaise meri princess ka Chinese ka mann hai to Chinese hi khayenge. Ye South Indian kabhi kha sakta hain.

They kept arguing with each other.

Flashback ends

Abhi sighed.

Abhi's P.O.V.

Those moments were so good. Why you snatched my happiness away Avni? Why?

P.O.V. ends

He went in room with these thoughts in mind. As soon as he went near his room, he heard someone crying and shouting in pain. He immediately opened the door and was shocked and scared of what he saw next.

To be continued

Keep guessing. Let us know in comments what you think has happened/Abhi saw.

Guess the writer

Stay tuned for next chapter