Chapter 15

Vaish went to Avni.

Vaish: Avu.

Avu turned to her.

Avu: Finally you came. I was looking for you only. Can you please help me with selection. I am damn confuse.

Vaish: Hmm.... Sure firstly try this one. I am sure this is perfect for you.

She handed Avu dress. Avu saw it and smiled widely. Vaish looked at shirts which Avu has.

Vaish: I guess grey and Navy blue.

Avu (chuckled): You know your choice is just like Abhi. He too loves black, grey, navy blue, dark colors.

Vaish faked smile.

Avu: I am going to try then.

Vaish nodded. Avu went from there.

Vaish's pov: Each and everything he knows about her. Each and everything he is doing for her smile. Why I can't be Avneet? Why he can't make me feel this special. Ek din nahin itne mahino se usse baat nahin karta still uske liye sab karta hain. She is so lucky to have him. I so wish if he can do at least a bit for me.

She was lost in thoughts when Sid came there.

Sid (shooking her): Tu kiske khayalo me kho gayi? Koi mil gaya tujhe?

Vaish came back to senses.

Vaish (hitting on sid's arm): Tu pagal hain kya? Kuch bhi bakwaas kar raha hain. Chal yaha se. Choose karne me meri help kar.

Sid (smirk): Kya? Dress ya bf?

Vaish: Mar jaa. Nahin chaye teri help main khud dhund lugi.

She walked away. Sid chuckled and ran behind her.

Sid: Chal karta hoon main teri help. Tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi.

Vaish roll her eyes and they both started choosing for vaish.

After few minutes. Avu came out of trial room. Sid, Vaish and Abhi saw her. Abhi smiled widely as his black dress is so perfect for her. Sid stood there stunned. He couldn't take off his eyes from her angelic appearance and Vaish smiled little.

Avu (twirling around): How's it Vaishu?

Vaish: Perfect for you.

Avu: Yeah! Thank you for choosing.

Vaish smiled.

Avu: I will change and come then we can see dress for you?

Vaish nodded. Avu went back. Sid was just staring her disappearing figure.

Vaish (jerking him): Chall...

She drag him from there. They started searching for vaish.

After 2hrs. They all completed shopping and lastly Avu was standing at counter searching for something in her bag.

Sid: What happened?

Everyone's attention turned towards Avu.

Avu: Umm.... I guess I forgot my wallet. (To shopkeeper): Sorry I forgot my wallet. So can't buy it now.

Abhi: Wait! Pack these and I will pay.

Avu: No abhi. Leave it.

Abhi ignored her. Shopkeeper did as Abhi said and Abhi paid Avu's bill. They collected bags and left from there.

Avu: Abhi as soon as we will reach in dorm. I will pay you back.

Abhi (sternly): Mom always loved to buy for you. So don't pay as its mom's gift.

He walked away without letting her speak anything. Avu smiled with teary eyes.

Avu's pov: Idiot... Huh! I know aunty used to buy for me but now he paid for this. Can't he say it clearly. Gadha.

Vaish was burning in jealousy. She can't understand what's going on in her mind. Her mind was super messed by now because of jealousy and guilt.

Vaish's pov: He choosed special dress for her. Paid for her. Why? Why? Why his life revolves around her and only her? Why the fuck no one else has right to be this special for him. Why I am always feeling jealous of Aveet. Why the fuck I am wishing for Abhishek. Why can't I accept the fact they are engaged? What all this is happening?

Sid (shooking her): Koi aatma ghus gayi hain tujhme? Kaha kho jaa rahi hain baar baar. Chal cab is waiting for us at exit.

He drag her out. Like before in one cab Sumellika went in other Abhinavi and Sidneet.

As they reached at dorm. Everyone bid bye and were going towards their room. Abhi silently held Vaish's hand and make her stop at entrance only.

Vaish (shocked): What?

Abhi (nervous): I have a gift for you. Umm... A thank you gift.

He said and forwarded a gift. Vaish smiled widely and accepted it. She happily opened it and simple yet beautiful pendant. It wasn't gold or costly pendant but a simple one.

Vaish (grinning): It's so beautiful. Thank you so much.

Abhi: Pleasure is all mine. Let's go before anyone will come here.

Vaish: Umm... Yeah.

Bidding bye Abhi and Vaish also went in rooms.

To be continued.

Stay tuned for next chapter