CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

5 Years Later

They were on their way out for a picnic when Zoey came downstairs with her shoes swapped.

"Hunny your shoes are on the wrong feet," Zylan said.

Zoey looked down at her feet and then up at him and said, "but these are the only feet I have."

Zylan and Zylith paused as they looked at each other and laughed.

"That's not what he meant hunny," Zylith chuckled. She put them on for her the right way while Zylan carried Jayden in his hands.

They put them in their car seats and got in themselves.

"LEAVE IT IT'S MINE!"

"NO IT'S MINE!"

"AAAAH!"

"Jesus Christ! Shut up the both of you," Zylith scolded.

"He/She started it," both Zoey and Jayden pointed at each other.

"Jayden where is your own toy car?" She asked as she sighed.

"I threw it away," Jayden answered.

"Why did you throw it away?"

"I want to drive a real car not a small fake one," he pouted as Zylan laughed.

"Come and drive with daddy," Zylan stretched out his hand.

"I also want to!" Zoey cheerfully screamed, "daddy I want to drive too!"

He pulled up by the roadside and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Come to daddy," he said as he reached for both of them. He put them both on his laps as he drove. Zylith took a photo of them as they laughed.

"Mommy look I'm driving!" Jayden turned his head to his mother, "VROOM!"

"Yes my babies are doing so well. Mommy is proud of you."

"Yayyy!" Zoey shouted.

They got to the park and set up the picnic area and sat down on the picnic blanket. Zoey and Jayden were running around with their water guns while Zylith and Zylan were seated, chatting.

"My babies have grown so much," Zylith admired.

"You mean 'our' babies," Zylan corrected.

"Why is it a problem when I call them my babies but you call them yours all the time?" She jokingly scoffed.

"Of course they are my babies. Did you make them with your sperm? Do you have sperm?" Zylan quizzically asked as Zylith laughed.

"You really had to make it dirty, didn't you?" she chuckled as he wiggled his brows at her.

Jayden and Zoey ran back to their parents and sat between then.

"Daddy. I have a question," Jayden said.

"What is it my darling?"

"Why do you call mommy a muffin?" He quizzically asked.

"Yes daddy. You call her a muffin but she's not food," Zoey butted in. Zylan laughed as he glanced at Zylith.

"Another wtf moment for us," Zylith thought to herself as she glanced at them.

"Do you want to eat her?" The questions kept coming. Zylith's eyes grew wide as she heard their questions.

"Yes she's edible," Zylan replied as the twins looked at each other with confused expressions.

"What is edible?" Zoey asked.