CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

-Zylan-

We broke away from the kiss, both breathing heavily with our foreheads pressed together. She sneezed then looked away, apologizing for sneezing on my face.

I closed my eyes and chuckled, "c'mon let's get you home." I slightly rinsed my face and helped her out of the water, getting out myself afterwards.

"Get dressed hmm," I instructed, walking towards my pants and shoes.

She put her jeans on and proceeded to take the shirt off, revealing her pink bra.

"You sure do like pink a lot, don't you?"

She gasped and turned around in the opposite direction, "I didn't say you could look!"

I chuckled and walked toward her tiny body, wrapping my arms around her from the back.

"I have already seen it," I teasingly placed my fingers on her chest, "and already touched it all," I ran my fingers in between the valley of her breasts. She blushed and looked away, recollecting herself.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Yes please."

We walked back to the car in silence. She didn't say anything the whole way back and didn't dare to look at me. I assumed that she was shy.

"So..." She broke the silence, "why did you guys choose to buy a vacation house here in Brazil out of all places?"

"Because I wanted to be seeing sexy women more often," I replied. She squinted her eyes, clearly not pleased with my answer.

I laughed and said, "I'm joking."

It wasn't a joke though. Brazil really had attractive women and that's why I wasn't complaining about coming on a vacation here but, my views changed having her around. She didn't feel like a sex tool to me but, a companion. A person I wanted to be with more often. All those women suddenly didn't matter to me.

"Dad bought it because it holds memories," I added.

"Oh," she nodded and looked out the window, getting lost in thought.

I pulled up at the front and got out of the car shirtless.

"Are you seriously going to walk around the house shirtless?" She whispered.

"Yes I am." She scoffed and followed behind me.

"Good afternoon sir and madam," the maid greeted with a heavy accent.

"Afternoon. You can just call me Zylith," she smiled.

"Are they back yet?" She asked.

"Not yet," she shook her head.

"Thank God," she mumbled to herself, continuing to walk into the house.

"I have gone to take a shower," she announced and started walking up the stairs. I wanted to pull her back and ask her to shower with me instead but then, I remembered what Benjamin had said.

"Women don't like men who rush things. Take things slow and win her trust first," I recalled.

I went upstairs to my room and took a shower.

-Zylith-

I pinched myself for the umpteenth time just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"It's real?" I smiled to myself.

I tried so hard to fall asleep but, only succeeded at having flashbacks of my moments with Zylan at the river. I could feel a weird sensation in my stomach whenever it replayed in my mind.