CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Benjamin and aunt Jessie escorted Zylan back to his apartment after he got discharged.

He had a fractured leg and arm so it was impossible for him to stay alone. Benjamin decided to stay with his best friend until he recovered while his aunt promised to visit every day.

The condo only had one bedroom so it wouldn't be suitable for the both of them to live in.

Zylith woke up late because they had slept late the previous night. After finishing business proposal, they decided to watch more movies in Zylith's room because it had a TV.

She got out of bed and left Gina sleeping. She was a heavy sleeper, not even the loudest bells could wake her up.

Zylith decided not to disturb her. She got ready and went downstairs to the dining room where everyone else was having breakfast.

"Good morning aunty and uncle," she brightly smiled at them.

"Good morning Darling," Lucas' mom spoke in a delighted tone as usual.

"Good morning," his dad greeted back, taking a cup of tea from the table.

Zylith sat down next to Lucas and started eating.

"Where is Gina?" Lucas' mom asked out loud.

"She's still asleep," Lucas replied.

"This time?" Lucas' dad looked around.

"Yes well," Zylith talked before Lucas could open his mouth.

"She slept late last night studying so I think it would only be fair to let her sleep a little more," she lied.

"If that's the case then okay. I thought she slept late because of movies or something," his mom spoke.

"Don't worry I'll wake her up myself," Zylith assured.

"Alright then," his dad replied, getting up from the chair. They soon left for their daily activities whilst Zylith sat there eating. Moments later, she got up and gathered the dishes.

"You shouldn't be doing that," one of the maids stopped her.

"Madam will get angry seeing you do this. Please leave it," she added.

"It's alright. I always do this at home. It's no big deal," Zylith assured her.

"Relax," she carried the plates to the kitchen. The maid softly smiled at her and thanked her for helping.

"Don't mention it."

She walked back to the guest room and still found Gina sleeping. She tried calling her name but got no response. She pulled the blankets that covered her off and called her name.

"Wake up!" She exclaimed.

She groaned and turned around, covering herself again.

"Gina get up! Your mom is on her way!"

Gina hastily stood up from the bed, widening her eyes.

"Where is she?" She asked, looking around. Zylith laughed.

"She left few minutes ago," she continued laughing making Gina glare at her.

"Don't get mad at me. Your mom told me to wake you up."

"You guys are so annoying," she complained and got back to bed, closing her eyes.

"Gina no, wake up!" Zylith pulled the blanket off of her. Gina curled up into a ball, hugged herself for warmth and continued sleeping like nothing had happened.