CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Zylith's mom was away for a week because she had a workshop so she was home alone if the maids and security guards are counted out.

Zylan still needed some space so he stayed over at her place. They laid on her bed, eyes fixed on each other.

Zylith cutely pouted at him and said, "oooh you look so adorable with puffy eyes." She tried to make him feel better. He let out a small laugh.

"How do you feel now that your mom is back?"

"I honestly don't know how to feel. She came late though. Longer than I waited," he flatly stated.

"Better late than never," Zylith placed her hand on his cheek and caressed it.

"I'm glad that your family is complete again," she smiled as he smiled. She turned and laid straight on her back, facing the ceiling.

"It would have been nice if dad was still alive," she smiled through the pain. He huffed and looked up at the ceiling as well.

"What was he like?" He asked.

"He was always a cheerful man with good vibes. He was a family person. He always did what was best for us. Mom is just like him. They were both clowns and I was the mini clown and our lives were perfect," she lightly laughed.

"I don't know why God took him away from us but, I believe whatever happened... happened for a reason."

He was amazed by how she analysed even the worst situations in a positive way.

"I'll probably see him again when I go to heaven," she shrugged as he laughed. He then averted his eyes at her stomach which was getting bigger as the weeks went by.

"Can I touch your baby bump?" He asked.

"Since when do you ask for my permission before touching me," she chuckled as she rolled her eyes. He rarely asked for her permission before getting touchy with her since they started dating.

He slightly sat up, leaning on his elbow and faced her. He put his hand on her stomach and gently caressed it. She closed her eyes as she smiled.

His hands suddenly left her stomach and slid up to her breasts. Her breathing got heavy as he caressed her breasts and gave her neck kisses.

He kissed her on the lips as he continued caressing her breasts. She kissed him back as she run her hand through his hair.

"I like it when you moan for me," he whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

She slowly opened her eyes and got ahold of his hand, slowly sliding it down to her pyjama shorts, "and I like it when you touch me."

He smirked as he slowly slid his hand into her shorts and fingering her while they continued kissing. He broke away from the kiss and crawled to her legs.

"Open wide."

She lifted her legs as he slid the shorts off of her, leaving her with her underwear.

He gave her wet kisses on her thighs and in between. She bit her lip as she watched him kiss and touch her.

"Gotten wet already?" he smirked as he slid her underwear off. She quietly moaned as he pressed his thumb on her clit and moved it in a circular motion in the clockwise direction.

"Moan for me. I want to hear it," he kissed her thighs.

"Mmh," she did as told as she moved her head backwards, enjoying his touch.

"Yeah. That's right."

He removed his thumb and proceeded to eat her up with his mouth. She slowly whined as he did it faster. When she was almost hitting her climax, he started doing it with his finger again. Faster.