CHAPTER TWO

-Zylith-

I was woken up by a constant vibrating sound. I slowly opened my eyes whilst trying to reach for my phone. I couldn't reach it so I sighed and tried to sit up. Seeing the man next to me made me realize that I wasn't home and I was naked. I widened my eyes and gasped. The events of last night reoccurred to me. I felt so guilty. It was easier for me to just blame it on the alcohol.

"Shit I spent a night out mom will kill me!" I thought to myself as I quietly but quickly picked my clothes up from the floor, put them on and dashed out of the room. I tied my hair into a messy bun while I walked to the lobby and trust me, walking after breaking your cherry isn't a good idea at all.

Wow if I had known that sex hurt this much, I would have never done it now and especially not with a stranger I met at a bar.

The elevator doors opened and I got in. I got lost in my thoughts as it descended few floors to my exit point.

After getting into a taxi, I thought about what I was going to tell my mom. I really screwed up by spending a night out.

-Zylan-

I wouldn't have woken up if not for my phone that rung non-stop. I groaned feeling light headed as I opened my eyes to locate my phone. It was on the other side of the bed, in the back pocket of my pants. I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust to the light while picking up my phone.

OTC

"Yes?" I lazily asked.

"Who are you answering with 'yes'!?" I rolled my eyes when I realized who it was.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Aunt I am not a child anymore, you can't always be asking about my whereabouts all the time," I raised my voice out of annoyance.

"Hey don't talk to me like that! I am not your age mate, am I?" she scolded.

It was then that I noticed I was alone on the bed. She had left. She was one of the kind. None of them ever left before asking me for money again and again but, she left.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before saying, "sorry."

"Keep your apology to yourself. Anyway I called to tell you that your father is back and is asking for you." I widened my eyes in shock.

"HEH? Dad is back? Now?" I panicked.

"Exactly. Come home now if you love your life!" she disconnected the call.

I quickly got up and put my clothes on. I didn't bother to shower and just left, speeding the car to the Adams mansion.

I found dad seated in the living room reading a newspaper, with a serious look on his face.

"Good morning dad," I greeted, keeping a safe distance between us.

"Where are you coming from?" he stood up.

"I was at the....uhmmm..I think I was with Benjamin," I lied.

"You think?!!"

Oh shit. I didn't realize I had added 'I think' to my sentence.

"No dad, I mean-" he cut me off before I could continue.

"Shut up! There's lipstick on your shirt. So Benjamin now uses lipstick?" he yelled, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry," I cleared my throat.

"You should be sorry for yourself! All you do is fuck and get drunk! Instead of running the company. When will you stop? When you finally get STIs?" he yelled, hitting me with the paper that was in his hand.

"It won't happen again dad," I lowered my head.

"You good for nothing.....!" he didn't complete his sentence because aunt stopped him.

"Please don't say things you will regret," she whispered to him.

"Talk to your nephew, he's going to ruin my reputation one day!" he yelled.

"Do you know what's happening to my company now?" he asked. I didn't answer him and just kept my head hung low.

"I am talking to you Zylan!" he seriously scared the shit out of me this time.

"Y-yes sir," I moved few steps away from him.

"Wow he doesn't even go to the company and yet he claims to know shit," he shook his head in disappointment.

"I was actually-" he cut me off again.

"I was away for so long and didn't bother to worry about the company thinking I could trust you but then this is what you were up to," he bitterly complained.

"I am really sorry dad," I lowered my voice. He sighed and run his fingers through his hair. I didn't want to hear anything else so I went upstairs to my room.

I took off my jacket and threw it on the bed before going to the bathroom. I gasped looking at the marks of lipstick on my shirt. "Wow that girl really is something else, was she not seeing my lips or what?!" I scoffed as I unbuttoned my shirt.

-Zylith-

I got home and quietly snuck in. I was about to go upstairs and survive facing my mom's wrath when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned my head to see who it was and it was mom.

"Busted," I thought to myself.

"G-good morning mom," I hesitantly turned around to face her.

"What's so good about the morning, had fun last night?" she came towards me.

"No. Mom it's not what you think-"

"Stop trying to lie, you're bad at it," she cut me off.

"So tell me, where were you?" she asked.

"We were gaming. Judy and I. We lost track of time then I failed to come home since it was late," I looked anywhere but at her.

"Wow you now play games all night," she raised her eyebrows and continued, "I bet you enjoyed the games you were playing."

"No. I mean yes. Well we pulled an all nighter since we have completed our exams," I lied.

"Oh I see you enjoyed your celebrations," she smiled.

"Yesss we did," I smiled back thinking she believed me.

"ARE YOU STUPID?!!!" she yelled.

"Huh?" I stepped back in confusion.

"You have a hickey on your neck Zylith and you still have the guts to lie to me!" she yelled.

"You even smell like someone else, I know you don't have that perfume," she sighed. I lowered my head out of shame.

"I am sorry mom," I apologized.

"Why do you like disappointing me so much?" she shook her head. My heart kind of stung after hearing those words. I didn't always disappoint her.

"You now sleep around with men," she scoffed.

"It was only once so why is she exaggerating?!" I thought to myself.

"No, mom I can expla-"

"Shut up!" she almost slapped me.

"You should be sorry for yourself. Go to your room before I lose it and beat you to death!"

I think I should have called an ambulance before coming here just incase.

I dashed upstairs to my room, ignoring the pain I was feeling in between my legs. I went over to the mirror and checked my neck. That stupid moron gave me a hickey!

Shit my life is screwed if grandma hears about this.

Thank you for taking your time to read my story. I hope you like it and if you do, make sure to vote, comment and follow me. It will be greatly appreciated.